Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Nile Ranger signs  (Read 101145 times)
Riddick

Ignore
« on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 15:13:52 »

confirmed nile ranger!
AldbourneRed

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 15:14:02 »

Swindon Town FC ‏@Official_STFC 29s
Swindon Town are delighted to announce the signing of striker Nile Ranger on a one year deal #STFC pic.twitter.com/PFuCUfmg9r
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 15:14:52 »

your just a grammar nazi. have you nothink better to do then mock people for there english skills?
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 15:15:49 »

AldbourneRed

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 15:16:40 »

STFC Chairman Jed McCrory has confirmed that the Club have signed Nile Ranger on a one year contract with requisite caveats vis-a-vis his ongoing legal case.

“Having spent a few weeks in discussions with Nile explaining our vision and the values of the Club and what we would be looking from him, I feel that with rigorous support from the Club, Nile could prove a valuable asset to the squad,” he said.

“I am obviously aware of Nile’s personal matters, but I have always believed in giving people second chances.  We will provide all the support he needs and it is up to Nile now to prove the star quality player he is – which we as a club believe he will. And of course, I am pleased that Nile has chosen to join Swindon despite having been offered commercially more attractive terms from other clubs.”

Read more at http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/article/chairmanonranger-996683.aspx#YtYJ9VIgFaVe7hh4.99
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 15:18:41 »

Hmmm. For some reason, I was more okay with potentially signing McCormick, a convicted killer, than this chap. Oh well, see what he can do.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 15:23:23 »

I'm all for rehabilitation and giving people second chances, but I just don't like his demeanour. Only time will tell whether he can sort himself out and if this is a good signing or not.
AldbourneRed

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 15:23:26 »

Jed confirms he's our new number 9 and will be in the squad tomorrow.

Should be interesting
kaufman

« Reply #8 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 15:23:29 »

your just a grammar nazi. have you nothink better to do then mock people for there english skills?

As a dyslexic, yes i do. Not mocking, was more that fact he was excited! but can see why you thought that.

Well that is officially an interesting signing!
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 15:27:21 »

It's a risk, but maybe he will take this chance if he realises it could well be his last.

For those against the signing, at least note it's our D of F that's brought him in. So if you want to holler for his departure at matches, do me the favour of at least chanting "Go, Go Power's Ranger".
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 15:30:28 »

I hope he gets convicted as soon as possible so we can get rid of him.

Worthless piece of shit.
china red

« Reply #11 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 15:31:25 »

It's a risk, but maybe he will take this chance if he realises it could well be his last.

For those against the signing, at least note it's our D of F that's brought him in. So if you want to holler for his departure at matches, do me the favour of at least chanting "Go, Go Power's Ranger".

Brilliant.

If he did it then he deserves to go down for a long time, if he didn't then fair play in giving him a twentieth chance (he seems to have had a lot of chances before).  

If he can sort his head out he could be a brilliant signing, don't think his talent is in question just his attitude.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 15:31:53 »

Cheesy Clap
Spud

« Reply #13 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 15:34:15 »

I'm sure we're all against his signing until he scores his first goal. We're all fickle football fans after all!
derbystfc

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 15:35:43 »

Playing Devils advocate here:

But if he gets aquitted, and then scores the goal that get us upto the championship, what would everyones feeling be then??
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: