Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mark Cooper  (Read 72334 times)
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Sunday, September 21, 2014, 13:36:15 »

speechless...had a gander on the Sheffield United forum as people keep quoting it. Saw a thread on shef wed attendances and see that adult tickets for category c are £10 around the ground! Highest is £30 for a cat A.
kerry red

« Reply #121 on: Sunday, September 21, 2014, 13:42:54 »

Yeah, the £2 difference either way for different categories at the CG really renders the idea pointless.

If they are going down this road the Cat C games should be cheap as chips
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Sunday, September 21, 2014, 17:58:33 »

Didn't we try this idea of category pricing back in the Hunt days and it totally failed.
oldtownred

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Sunday, September 28, 2014, 09:21:18 »

Interview with Coops in the Football League paper. Talking about his days at Telford and when Kev Mac brought him in.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Sunday, September 28, 2014, 13:07:37 »

Didn't we try this idea of category pricing back in the Hunt days and it totally failed.

Yep.
kerry red

« Reply #125 on: Sunday, September 28, 2014, 17:47:41 »

Shirley, Coops has to be in line to win Manager of the Month for September
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Sunday, September 28, 2014, 17:58:31 »

Shirley, Coops has to be in line to win Manager of the Month for September

Please no...we all know what that portends.  Much better, to be like on yesterday's FLS, goals shown  with the also rans and no mention from Manish or Claridge.

Cotterill is doing a marvellous job....
« Last Edit: Sunday, September 28, 2014, 18:03:52 by Reg Smeeton » Logged
kerry red

« Reply #127 on: Sunday, September 28, 2014, 18:02:41 »

I agree, Reg. Keeping under the radar is working well for us at the moment.

Dongs have the Man Utd win on their backs, Shitty are unbeaten and the rest, us included, don't warrant a mention.

Fantastic!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Sunday, September 28, 2014, 18:07:44 »

I agree, Reg. Keeping under the radar is working well for us at the moment.

Dongs have the Man Utd win on their backs, Shitty are unbeaten and the rest, us included, don't warrant a mention.

Fantastic!

Look back at last season's MotM for Div 3....and of the 9 months, 7 went to managers who failed to go up, Jackett and Warburton got 1 apiece, and Lardarse Evans, who did go up was nowhere near. Now it must be hard for Evans to avoid detection by a radar, but it did them no harm.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Monday, September 29, 2014, 07:25:14 »

Please no...we all know what that portends.  Much better, to be like on yesterday's FLS, goals shown  with the also rans and no mention from Manish or Claridge.

We were like the 7th / 8th game on.. despite the fact we're 3rd in the table! I'm with you though, the longer no one notices us the better.
Tamworth Red Army

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Monday, September 29, 2014, 10:25:08 »

Please no...we all know what that portends.  Much better, to be like on yesterday's FLS, goals shown  with the also rans and no mention from Manish or Claridge.

Claridge is a cock, we could win it by 25 points and would still not mention us
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Monday, September 29, 2014, 10:25:57 »

Claridge is a cock, we could win it by 25 points and would still not mention us

Or criticise our reliance on loans as he did last year when we hit good form.
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Monday, September 29, 2014, 11:16:11 »

Or criticise our reliance on loans as he did last year when we hit good form.

I find it odd, and not a little infuriating that they'll slag us off for that (which seems to me, to make sense both financially, and in the development of young players) yet universally praise the likes of Bournemouth, without ever mentioning the unsustainable amount cash they've spunked to get in that position.

Seems like Manish is programmed to say 'what a great job Eddie Howe's done since he went back there' every time Bournemouth win, seems Steve Claridge and Karl Robinson have joined his regular rimming list this season too.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Monday, September 29, 2014, 11:46:59 »

I find it odd, and not a little infuriating that they'll slag us off for that (which seems to me, to make sense both financially, and in the development of young players) yet universally praise the likes of Bournemouth, without ever mentioning the unsustainable amount cash they've spunked to get in that position.

Seems like Manish is programmed to say 'what a great job Eddie Howe's done since he went back there' every time Bournemouth win, seems Steve Claridge and Karl Robinson have joined his regular rimming list this season too.

URGH, TELL ME ABOUT IT

Fucking 'muff man...
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Monday, September 29, 2014, 11:51:37 »

This!!!

Claridge fucks me off....sit on the fence cunt...

I hope the wheels fly off Bmuff and they catch fire and explode... i will drive down and laugh at the cunts when it does....

Clems Army!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: