Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Anyone For Blackpool?  (Read 20299 times)
Spud

« Reply #15 on: Friday, August 12, 2005, 13:25:36 »

Quote from: "le god cuervo"
i'm going up for the weekend! 'tis gonna be wicked! even if we lose 5-0 the strip clubs will cheer me up on the saturday night  Cheesy   gotta go on that massive roller-coaster too

if anyone else is thinking about going book hotels & stuff as soon as possible because a lot of them are already fully booked. the one we're staying in is something stupid like £60 a night!

Bloody hell, id expect to pay that in London not Blackpool. :|
Spencer_White

« Reply #16 on: Friday, August 12, 2005, 17:36:40 »

Last year I just turned up, stayed in some dive. But the bed was comfyish (after 9 pints) and it was only 18 quid.

Weird lot running it though. Whole family (prob 15 of em) obsessed with karaoke and Pop idol. No matter what time in the morning you came in they were watching that shite or singing shite. Friendly enough though.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, August 12, 2005, 18:02:30 »

I went a couple of years ago. Stayed in this dive for about £12 a night. It was run by a couple of tin roofs. If you wanted a shower, you had to put 10p in this antequated electric box thing that powered it. It lasted about 2 minutes so you had to keep getting out and putting the 10p back in again! Sure it was a ploy so that Dave and Eddie could have a peek at our todgers!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, August 12, 2005, 18:30:37 »

When I stayed in Blackpool for my Brothers stag do we stayed in a hotel run by Dracula,he invited everyone down to his crypt for lines of coke Cool My brother woke up with a bug in his ear though Shocked

/
W56196272
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, August 12, 2005, 18:34:50 »

Blackpool is a hole

Fact.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
DMR

« Reply #20 on: Friday, August 12, 2005, 21:27:26 »

i'll go if i can get a lift (whits)
STFC Village

« Reply #21 on: Sunday, August 14, 2005, 11:42:26 »

I'm definately going after yesterdays performance, got a feeling this could be the start of a strong run of form..... Cheesy
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, August 14, 2005, 11:45:51 »

Yep....going!

Fallon to bag a hat trick
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #23 on: Sunday, August 14, 2005, 12:23:50 »

dave_m_russell,  cars full mate sorry  :evil:

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Asher

« Reply #24 on: Sunday, August 14, 2005, 12:38:28 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
When I stayed in Blackpool for my Brothers stag do we stayed in a hotel run by Dracula,he invited everyone down to his crypt for lines of coke Cool My brother woke up with a bug in his ear though Shocked

Do you have the name? I could do some business!
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, August 14, 2005, 14:04:52 »

I'm still deciding weather to go, i have some factors affecting this decision.

1) It's my birthday on the sunday (21st)

2) My mates want to take me out in Oxford on saturday night and get me shit faced

3) I have the saturday off work (which is rare) so i could easily go to blackpool and spend the weekend there for my birthday

4) I have nobody to go with  Sad  and i am abit worried about parking my car up there
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, August 14, 2005, 14:53:05 »

Quote from: "Whits"

I'm not going to bother with Blackpool, sounded like a good idea when I was pissed yesterday  Cool I'd rather go to the Kassam in my Town shirt. Are Oxford at home?  
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, August 14, 2005, 15:17:20 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
Quote from: "Whits"

I'm not going to bother with Blackpool, sounded like a good idea when I was pissed yesterday  Cool I'd rather go to the Kassam in my Town shirt. Are Oxford at home?  

Are you mad?  :shock:

I was sat in yates in oxford about 2 years ago. Had the 95/96 home shirt on UNDER my jumper but the round neck was showing with green lettering saying STFC.

2 friendly chaps came upto me and said '' i'd fuck off now if i were you mate. We're (oxford) away to Carlisle today and not many have gone. we're all in here''

I left promptly.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, August 14, 2005, 15:20:06 »

hmmm, fair point they're away at Lincoln! Maybe I'll just wear my pinbadge instead.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, August 14, 2005, 15:39:40 »

Away to Lincoln?

Be some scraps there, Lincoln have a large hooligan element,
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: