Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Collins to Hibs - 200K  (Read 32846 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 21:02:29 »

I admire the people like Herthab and co who seem to applaud the boards every move,thats all well and good but the fact is there are many who have concerns.
I've got concerns Lee and don't feel I applaud the boards every move. I just don't see the purpose of pointless never ending moaning. Especially when the moaning is usually based on nothing but poster's own permanently negative outlook.
And people think I'm a miserable old cunt!

(I am).

It's All Good..............
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 21:37:01 »

I want to hear what reg has to say about it all.

We need to balance the books and reduce the budget, people just can't seem to fathom this out!

This board aren't perfect, but for fucks sake let's wait until the season starts before getting the pitchforks out!

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one!

So has Collins actually gone north of the border? It was pretty obvious that he would be move on, as he could command a bit of a fee, and didn't want to be here....we know were getting closer to a balance point, whereby everything that can be moved has been moved...Caddis, both Rooneys, Cox and Benson still to be resolved. I would like to think we may be able to shift some of these soon, as still having a player overspend suggests to me cheap option when picking new boss ie Cooper. Which will be followed by meltdown.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 21:59:05 »

So has Collins actually gone north of the border? It was pretty obvious that he would be move on, as he could command a bit of a fee, and didn't want to be here....we know were getting closer to a balance point, whereby everything that can be moved has been moved...Caddis, both Rooneys, Cox and Benson still to be resolved. I would like to think we may be able to shift some of these soon, as still having a player overspend suggests to me cheap option when picking new boss ie Cooper. Which will be followed by meltdown.

The cooper debate keeps arising and I'm not sure why. Absolutely no chance of him being manger. They wouldn't have gone through the interview process, cooper hasn't applied, the grief from the fans would be unreal. For those 'moaners' writing off the season, we haven't even appointed yet...PDC turned a lot of average players into winners. Just look at where those players are now...

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 22:10:27 »

Let's see what happens when there's nobody left to sell or season tickets to be bought. Blind faith or doom mongering big fucking meh.
Pick your side or get splinters  Suicide
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Monday, July 22, 2013, 14:22:23 »

I've got concerns Lee and don't feel I applaud the boards every move. I just don't see the purpose of pointless never ending moaning. Especially when the moaning is usually based on nothing but poster's own permanently negative outlook.
And people think I'm a miserable old cunt!

(I am).

No you are not.

Its good the new board have people with a bit of faith.
I hope that in a few months time i am joining that particular trend.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Monday, July 22, 2013, 14:31:34 »

No you are not.

Its good the new board have people with a bit of faith.
I hope that in a few months time i am joining that particular trend.

We all do Lee! Lets hope in a few months its not the other way around and the pitchforks are fully sharpened!!

One thing we all have in common is that we want the best for the club, the last couple of years have spoiled us a little I reckon.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 10:28:08 »

Deal is done according to a few posters on a Hibs forum

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?268642-Hibs-have-£200-000-bid-accepted-for-Swindon-striker-James-Collins-(According-To-SSN)/page13

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #97 on: Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 11:02:20 »

TBF they thought the deal was done within minutes of Sky covering the story on Sunday....they may be a little premature.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 11:23:53 »

'Uddersfiled maybe interested then

http://www.examiner.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/no-huddersfield-town-bid-swindon-5171117
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 11:54:47 »

TBF they thought the deal was done within minutes of Sky covering the story on Sunday....they may be a little premature.

Hibs play in Europe on Thursday so I guess if he is to be registered in time, they need to complete the signing quick smart.

Peter Venkman

« Reply #100 on: Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 12:11:16 »

Hibs play in Europe on Thursday so I guess if he is to be registered in time, they need to complete the signing quick smart.
I doubt they will get international clearance in that short time though even if he is signed today.

horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 12:07:08 »

Sam M tweeting that reports suggest this has gone through.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 12:09:12 »

Sky Sports reported he's signed a 3 year deal.

0 profit on this but no money to Shrewsbury (titter) and 3.5k per week off the wage bill.

Leaves us a bit short up front, don't want Obika personally but need another striker.

Peter Venkman

« Reply #103 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 12:13:20 »

Fair play to the lad, I think he will do well up there, may even nudge him into the Eire full squad on the back of it.

Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 12:17:57 »

Good luck to the lad. Still a little unconvinced myself, but he's still quite young and did on occasion show a real quality, just lacked consistency for me.

Need to get a target man style forward now i think. A Little worried that we are relying on Williams up top, Storey may yet turn out to be good though.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: