Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ticketing  (Read 6674 times)
Power to people

Ignore
« on: Monday, July 8, 2013, 11:36:59 »

I see all telephone bookings for tickets have been outsourced and a £2 charge is added but that you can now book tickets online and print out your ticket though

http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/article/new-ticket-system-895242.aspx
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, July 8, 2013, 12:23:31 »

Online system looks good, and being able to print tickets is a good idea. I'll reserve judgement until I've used it properly though. Interesting that they say "Away ticket booking" is coming soon - that could be a really useful feature.

Not bothered about the phone charges. If it's free to do it online then I think most people will be satisfied.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, July 8, 2013, 12:40:50 »

Will I finally be able to get cup tickets online for my junior ST holding son? If so, it looks good to me (assuming it works!).
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, July 8, 2013, 13:42:50 »

Have tried to use it to buy tickets for Torquay at home.

I can get my seat, but can't manage to get those of the rest of the family (all ST's).
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, July 8, 2013, 14:18:23 »

Have tried to use it to buy tickets for Torquay at home.

I can get my seat, but can't manage to get those of the rest of the family (all ST's).
so it's currently worse then, assuming it's fully operational. Have you fed this back to the club?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, July 8, 2013, 14:29:14 »

so it's currently worse then, assuming it's fully operational. Have you fed this back to the club?
they read the forums anyway
Posh Red

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, July 8, 2013, 18:06:18 »

yes I have.

To be fair, I had a reply this morning telling me that you cannot link together season tickets, however as it's free to purchase them online it doesn't really matter if you make multiple transactions.

However, what I now need to do is to somehow link the online account to a season ticket. I have e-mailed back to ask how this is supposed to work, but my wife & son's tickets are not showing their season tickets, they could however both buy my ticket. Sad
AldbourneRed

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, July 8, 2013, 18:32:27 »

Posh Red, how did you manage to buy your own seat for Torquay? For the life of me I can't work out how to prove to the site I'm me so it knows it can sell me my own seat.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, July 8, 2013, 18:59:51 »

Am I missing something?  I was told new cards would be sent out this season for ST holders and as yet I haven't recieved mine. Is the online ticketing recognising membership numbers from the old cards?

It's All Good..............
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, July 8, 2013, 19:16:14 »

You can call me confused as well!

Just gone into the stfcmyticket website and registered as a member. For the Tottenham game it came up as me being a season ticket holder in the correct seat and I could purchase there and then if I wanted, but there also appeared to be a different i.d. number against my name compared to the one on my old season ticket.

As I can get into the Ticket office easily it is no problem to me to buy tickets, so whether this "new" system is going to be a better method for those who cannot then only time will tell as usual.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, July 8, 2013, 19:32:26 »

I'm confusalated - can't get me own seat for Turkey
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, July 8, 2013, 19:39:34 »

Nope, can't figure out how to add my season ticket to my account?
Posh Red

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, July 8, 2013, 19:46:48 »

Same as Ticker45, my account already had my season ticket connected with my account.

I think this may be because I had registered on the old site.

However I haven't got a clue how to do it on the new site.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Monday, July 8, 2013, 19:52:35 »

Has anyone recieved their new season ticket yet?

It's All Good..............
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Monday, July 8, 2013, 19:57:07 »

End of the month I think Herthab
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: