Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 3rd test...  (Read 20794 times)
Spud

« Reply #210 on: Monday, August 15, 2005, 18:58:20 »

Quote from: "Kinky Tom"
If you all hate the Aussies clap your hands!

*clap* *clap*  :evil:
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Monday, August 15, 2005, 22:50:57 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
Fucking Aussie cunts!, what happened to the 5-0 then Mcgrath!?. :twisted:

oh yeah i remember that! what a twat. he thought it would be 5-0 to them or 3-0 if there was rain. i think the aussies have only just realised that we are not the England team of old. i think we have the potential to be the next world dominators for the next 10 years. the aussies are on the down and their players are passed it!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 08:18:40 »

Leaves it nicely poised though for the remaining two tests.  If England can win the next test that'll make the 5th test unbearable!!!!  

Ooooh, I could crush a grape!
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 09:30:28 »

england should have won that. Harmisons last over was all wrong, and just wasn't really troubling mcgrath or lee enough, not that, that should be hard!
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 13:42:36 »

The trouble is now is if the aussies win the next test they retain the ashes Sad .To be honest though in spite of yesterdays dissappointment, i've been so impressed with the way we've competed with the aussies,it was all i wanted us to do,to give the fuckers a real test for the first time in ages.It feels great,the whole country behind the boys,even people who think cricket is shit are taking notice.Its just a shame that the ecb have sold out to sky,all the interest thats been generated and next summer there won't be any cricket live on free t.v.Money grabbing sell outs. :x

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 13:54:35 »

i agree with you mate, even though i have sky i reckon certain things should be on terrestial tv.
Spud

« Reply #216 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 14:31:11 »

Sorry but Sky's coverage is way better than Channel 4, the ad breaks every 5 minutes on C4  are beyond annoying. :evil:
BrightonRed

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 14:34:12 »

I have sky too but think Cricket should be retained by C4, as for the ad breaks - who cares? You're missing nothing other than preperations for the coming over.

nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol...
Spud

« Reply #218 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 14:35:42 »

Quote from: "BrightonRed"
I have sky too but think Cricket should be retained by C4, as for the ad breaks - who cares? You're missing nothing other than preperations for the coming over.

Me!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 14:37:14 »

It gets on my tits as well, on Sky they use the over breaks to show stats etc and I find it interesting whereas C4 use every possible opportunity for adverts. Even after a bloody wicket! No chance of seeing a replay, you get adverts straight away then the next batsman is at the crease.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 14:38:38 »

sky soon will have everything...decent that is.

Cricket on sky isn't alot better. I reckon it is better with lloyd, botham and colville. on channel 4 you have grieg, atherton who can get annoying, and boycott who does go on sometimes!

commentators make so much difference when it comes to cricket coverage.
Spud

« Reply #221 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 14:40:07 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
It gets on my tits as well, on Sky they use the over breaks to show stats etc and I find it interesting whereas C4 use every possible opportunity for adverts. Even after a bloody wicket! No chance of seeing a replay, you get adverts straight away then the next batsman is at the crease.

Couldnt have said it better.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 14:42:18 »

i just reckon everyone should have the chance to see something like the ashes, its something the whole country should be able to watch.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 14:42:36 »

I blame the beeb, they should never have let go of the cricket coverage, or at least they should have fought to bring it back to the advertless channel.  To be honest though their coverage used to be pretty poor.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 14:43:19 »

yeah but the Beeb had the ultimate cricket music! That tune just screams summer days and cricket to me.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: