Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 'Fredi'  (Read 13015 times)
Peter Gibbons

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 19:10:23 »

if Jed had known that the secret to turning around the club's shambolic public profile was as simple as a press release about B*witched, he'd have signed them on emergency loans

Cheesy

It's not that I'm lazy.  It's that I just don't care.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 19:12:12 »

I heard we are taking Cameroon player Sayla Vie on trial.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Flashheart

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 19:17:32 »

This thread amuses me
DRS

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 19:17:55 »

You seem rather obsessed with Fredi, Drs.  Hmmm
I am a bit. In a way they appear to be a more believable you but they seem to have a personal agenda about it all.He/she posted last week that the concerts were not happening and everyone believed it and seem to believe everything single post that person posts. In short I personally think that they have caused a lot of supporter unrest based on no evidence,i have nodoubt that the boards silence has not helped also  
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 19:20:51 »

I wonder if we'll ever know who Fredi really is?  Hmmm

Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 19:23:11 »

Very quiet this week as is the forum

Discuss

Well, I shut up mainly because you told me to.  Wink

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 19:24:41 »

I took what Fredi said with a pinch of salt. However, I must admit with time ticking away I didn't think the concerts would happen.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 19:24:42 »

Fredi has tits
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 19:27:44 »

I get the impression that we are seeing why Jed is the public face of the consortium - or whatever they are?

Murrall may be a fantastic GM but painfully obvious that PR not his thing,  I suspect Jed came back from holiday and wanted to know what the bloody hell was going on, hence the PR offensive that has followed.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 19:31:56 »

I am a bit. In a way they appear to be a more believable you but they seem to have a personal agenda about it all.He/she posted last week that the concerts were not happening and everyone believed it and seem to believe everything single post that person posts. In short I personally think that they have caused a lot of supporter unrest based on no evidence,i have nodoubt that the boards silence has not helped also  
The Board have brought "Fredi" on themselves haven't they. Jed gobs it off saying we'll have answers and then explains the square root of fuck all. When he's pinned down to provide written answers, he behaves like a fucking 2 year old with one syllable answers.
Given the complete and utter clusterfuck of PR from the club, which could be taken as complete and utter arrogance and contempt for the average fan, then its no wonder some people take "Fredi" at face value.
They appear credible and some of what they say has been proved true - most unproven one way or the other and they were wrong on the concerts. They have apologised for this on the Adver forum.
I haven't got a clue whether "Fredi" is right or wrong.
Unfortunately, with this Board, I haven't got a fucking clue full stop but given our history I'll err on the side of caution.
I'll get a bit more excited when I see what team we'll put out next season.  
Flashheart

« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 19:53:12 »

So we're sitting on the fence now then? Or just playing devil's advocate?
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 19:58:49 »

It is certainly interesting, and I am looking forward to what they have to say next (if anything). As I have said before, the fact that they were spot on with Crouch gives me reason to believe that they are worth taking seriously.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 19:59:14 »

[url width=768 height=1024]http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x480/tanswell2010/fc1e62db9c471b9d12312e0d7db687fa.jpg[/url]
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 20:01:13 »

Meh. I can't be the only one who finds him fairly limited at this level.
iffy

« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 20:02:07 »

I heard we are taking Cameroon player Sayla Vie on trial.

He says he will, he says he won't.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: