Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Portable Wireless Speaker  (Read 2012 times)
Saxondale

Ignore
« on: Saturday, May 18, 2013, 22:44:12 »

Any advice y'all?  Speakers on my vaio are shite.  Need a set of portable speakers small enough to carry around in my computer bag along with computer, printer and all the other detritus I carry around.  So its got be small but good sound quality and not result in me carrying more wires to get wrapped around everything.

Ta.

Never knowingly overstated.
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, May 18, 2013, 22:53:55 »

Although not wireless, i bought the Logitech Z305 Soundbar for my Vaio just over a year ago.

Great sound and just clips on to the top of the screen if you so desire,or you lay it behind the laptop
as the sound is just as good,because the speakers are at each end.Just plug it into your USB port.

« Last Edit: Saturday, May 18, 2013, 22:55:33 by alanmayes » Logged

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, May 19, 2013, 07:47:17 »

Jawbone do a great little Bluetooth speaker

Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, May 19, 2013, 08:38:35 »

Any advice y'all?  Speakers on my vaio are shite.  Need a set of portable speakers small enough to carry around in my computer bag along with computer, printer and all the other detritus I carry around. 

Fuck, how big's your computer bag?

JBL's are pretty good. Depends how much you want to spend. The Charge is nice, but it's a little over £100.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, May 19, 2013, 09:27:41 »

Thanks. Might well go for the jawbone. Off to the apple store today. My printer is a portable jobby. Canon ip 90. So the bags not that mahoosive.

Never knowingly overstated.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, May 19, 2013, 11:17:06 »

I was amazed by the quality of the XMI speakers, for the money and size. Not wireless but shouldn't be an issue.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: