Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mirror of last season?  (Read 2092 times)
Spud

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2005, 04:56:18 »

Quote from: "Leggett"
ah, but you didnt see the last 15mins tho did you? Tongue

to be honest, mid-table will do me fine.

No because i couldnt take anymore. :roll:
Spencer_White

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2005, 05:55:03 »

Why did he leave it so late to bring Nicolau on?

Im not usually one for recriminations, but we were fucking dire for the first 75 minutes of that match. Why does King leave it so late?
Spud

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2005, 05:56:39 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"

Im not usually one for recriminations, but we were fucking dire for the first 75 minutes of that match. Why does King leave it so late?

He always leaves it too late thats what fucks me off so much!.

Spencer i see you were in the picture perfect surroundings of the CGH Beer Garden last night.
Spencer_White

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2005, 06:04:23 »

Yes mate. I was drinking with your pals before 4. I always know that Scotty boy is about early (fuck knows how he makes a living) so I keep a look out.

Did ask after you, but had to go and meet my mates at 5. Then were you the fella in the yellow top in the County?

Real nerves last night, no one seemed very confident. Not good pre match pintage.

Shame you missed the end though. It did remind everyone why we turned up.
Spud

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2005, 06:07:36 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
Yes mate. I was drinking with your pals before 4. I always know that Scotty boy is about early (fuck knows how he makes a living) so I keep a look out.

Did ask after you, but had to go and meet my mates at 5. Then were you the fella in the yellow top in the County?

Real nerves last night, no one seemed very confident. Not good pre match pintage.

Shame you missed the end though. It did remind everyone why we turned up.

I havent seen Scotty for ages and his Bellys getting way too big, he's always skint but manages to go out on the ale every night, living in Old Town doesnt help him one bit.

I was in the Blue top with the collars up, next to Sharp Jnr. Im afraid i couldnt stay any longer as 75 minutes was all i could handle.
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2005, 09:03:30 »

It was strange,i think king was saying to the players that they fucked up so they would have to put up with the crowd on their backs.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: