Poll
Question: Apple iPhone 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy S4 Vs HTC One
iPhone - 18 (51.4%)
S4 - 15 (42.9%)
One - 2 (5.7%)
Total Voters: 31

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Apple iPhone 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy S4 Vs HTC One  (Read 15431 times)
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 12:16:11 »

The new iPhones are likely to be announced on the 10th Sep,
so worth waiting a bit if you're thinking of getting one.

If that's the likely announcement Johnny, how long does it take the new one to come out from then? I'm due an upgrade now but don't want to stitch myself up.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 12:17:53 »

If that's the likely announcement Johnny, how long does it take the new one to come out from then? I'm due an upgrade now but don't want to stitch myself up.

the carriers normally have stock a couple of weeks after the annoucement, however depending on how exciting the news is it maybe in short supply once it is released

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 12:22:16 »

the carriers normally have stock a couple of weeks after the annoucement, however depending on how exciting the news is it maybe in short supply once it is released

Cheers Whits. I suspect it'll just be a 5s but may as well wait all the same. Presumably the 5 will go down slightly in price then anyway?
RedOx

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 12:59:26 »

I actually need one now as old phone is fooked. Will there be much of a difference (apart from the price) between the 5 and 5S bearing in mind that I don't want anything too techie?

I do appreciate that the price of the 5 will drop then but need to make a decision this week.

I just want a 4G phone so 4S or 5 may suffice.

Any advice?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 13:12:19 »

I thought the 4s wasn't LTE compatible?
RedOx

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 13:13:47 »

I thought the 4s wasn't LTE compatible?

Ah, I may have just made that up then! Sorry not a techie as I said  Embarrassed
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 18:41:32 »

Rumour is it will be the 5S, with the normal upgraded processor, graphics and camera in the same body. Likely to have a finger print sensor for security built in to the home button. Possible the storage will get doubled up. Also likely to be a 5C which will be the new cheaper option with lower specs. Not known whether the 5, 4S or 4 will still be available.

Even the iPhone 5 only works with EE 4G. Likely the 5S and possible the 5C will support other UK carriers.

Was a rumour that supply of the 5S could be more limited than normal at first, due to production problems with the finger print sensor. Though the 5C could offset some of the demand, if it doesn't have it.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: