Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: “There's truths you have to grow into.”  (Read 1705 times)
flammableBen

Ignore
« on: Thursday, May 9, 2013, 21:28:07 »

And there we were all sat, watching the comments coming from the new board.

"Maybe they'll be good at Math this time" said one of the young members, everybody ignored him calling it 'Math', these kids watch too much American telly.

Too young to remember the failure to pay VAT, but old enough too see the sustainable Fitton dream de-materialise in a cloud of expensive dream chasing. "Dream chasing is always expensive, isn't it Reg?"

Reg doesn't even have to check wikipedia on this one. "Not always..." But jaded and fed up he logs off.

Bickering on the manager, bickering about the board, bickering on the trialists at the friendlies, new season, bickering about the bad start, bickering about the board and the manager.

"I think we should definitely give him a decent chance...." Says somebody who his calling for his head in October.

The Swindon Revolution.

The Sw
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, May 9, 2013, 23:38:41 »

"Dream chasing is always expensive, isn't it Reg?"

Not necessarily...depends what your dreams are.

Mine involve Bulgarian women...maybe not to the taste of Nigel Farage, Fatbasher and 25% of the 30% of the eligible voters from last Thursday....but sometimes dreams come true and surprisingly cost effective.
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, May 10, 2013, 08:35:09 »

"Yesterday is but today's memory, and tomorrow is today's dream."

Not wishing to dream my life away July and pre-season is only in eight weeks time!

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: