Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sam Parkin  (Read 3950 times)
Spud

« Reply #30 on: Thursday, August 11, 2005, 05:12:27 »

Quote from: "Leggett"
nobody went with my will haining/michelle marsh tribute song, i was well gutted!  Sad

I had left by the time everybody started singing.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, August 11, 2005, 05:14:08 »

hope its gonna be noisier on saturday, forest gonna bring a few with em, we cant be out-noise'd in our own fucking ground.

Spud

« Reply #32 on: Thursday, August 11, 2005, 05:26:00 »

Quote from: "Leggett"
hope its gonna be noisier on saturday, forest gonna bring a few with em, we cant be out-noise'd in our own fucking ground.

Thats the beauty of the bigger games, there's nothing better than strolling in half cut and joining in the chanting. Beers  Beers

I for one wont let those cunts outsing us in our own ground.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, August 11, 2005, 07:56:01 »

"I was really tempted to start a Fjortoft chant at that point, would have held just as much weight as the SSP one - none." - KT

The same thought crossed my mind mate, although being in the North Stand I didn't think it'd catch on!!
Spud

« Reply #34 on: Thursday, August 11, 2005, 13:19:48 »

Quote from: "janaage"
"I was really tempted to start a Fjortoft chant at that point, would have held just as much weight as the SSP one - none." - KT

The same thought crossed my mind mate, although being in the North Stand I didn't think it'd catch on!!

of course it wouldnt.
Melksham Red

« Reply #35 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 09:15:38 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
this is all bollocks, the chant was sung when cureton missed a chance, you stupid fuckin cunts that will give him a confidence boost wont it? get behind our team the townend was a fuckin disgrace last night and i vow to never go back there.

Fucking right. Fuck the townend, its full of wankers now. I shall pay extra and go in the North Stand from now on. Near away fans giving abuse.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 09:17:32 »

i do have to say that not ALL! the town end are the idiots you lot describe! it is a miniority.
Melksham Red

« Reply #37 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 09:21:49 »

Fair enough, but being in there is too close to the knobs for my liking and you all get tarnished with the same brush.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 09:26:30 »

well, if thats the case then it is a shame. As i have only been going in there now for about 2/3 seasons, i think it is a small miniority but yes it is too close too certain knobs. also by now, you have a small idea what most people are like in there. i know i do.
Spud

« Reply #39 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 10:58:21 »

Quote from: "Melksham Red"
Quote from: "mexico red"
this is all bollocks, the chant was sung when cureton missed a chance, you stupid fuckin cunts that will give him a confidence boost wont it? get behind our team the townend was a fuckin disgrace last night and i vow to never go back there.

Fucking right. Fuck the townend, its full of wankers now. I shall pay extra and go in the North Stand from now on. Near away fans giving abuse.

OI!  :evil:
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: