Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Brentford FC v Swindon Town FC Official Matchday Thread  (Read 71721 times)
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #570 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 09:39:58 »

Anybody with one iota of intelligence would not expect other people to just take their word for it.....

Links please!
This was all done to death in the last month and you know it and all the links you need from the Jed article to the companies house snapshots are in other threads. I can never work out with you whether you are intentionally out to antagonise people and belittle their opinions or just so remote to the club you don't get much of an insight bar what is posted on here...
Flashheart

« Reply #571 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 09:40:20 »

So your lack of evidence is backed up by the mind of a conspiracy theorist? COINCIDENCE?!?!?

What do you mean.

It's an anonymous Swiss solicitor. Who else could it possibly be?
Flashheart

« Reply #572 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 09:42:19 »

This was all done to death in the last month and you know it and all the links you need from the Jed article to the companies house snapshots are in other threads. I can never work out with you whether you are intentionally out to antagonise people and belittle their opinions or just so remote to the club you don't get much of an insight bar what is posted on here...

What the actual fuck? I only asked for some links.

Let's try this instead then. If it has been done to death in the last month, on which thread will I find these links because I must have missed it.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #573 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 09:43:57 »

Flashheart's job is to provide some balance in the debates on the conduct of the Board...it's similar to how a defence lawyer, attempts to present an argument for a heinous villain, when knowing they're as guilty as fuck.
Flashheart

« Reply #574 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 09:47:57 »

Flashheart's job is to provide some balance in the debates on the conduct of the Board...it's similar to how a defence lawyer, attempts to present an argument for a heinous villain, when knowing they're as guilty as fuck.

It's actually quite normal Reg for people to demand evidence before deciding innocent or guilt.

That's all I'm doing. Would like to see these links that prove Jed was lying, if they exist. Perhaps you could direct me to them Reg?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #575 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 09:56:05 »

It's actually quite normal Reg for people to demand evidence before deciding innocent or guilt.

That's all I'm doing. Would like to see these links that prove Jed was lying, if they exist. Perhaps you could direct me to them Reg?

This is the quote...

"At Cre8 Publishing he was a director for one month before it changed ownership. Lee resigned from the board, he then moved to Switzerland and two years later Cre8 ceased trading – which he had nothing to do with."

...it's suspected that Jed may be economical with the actualite here.
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #576 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 09:56:36 »

Evidence people, show me some evidence that Jed is a crooked bastard and I'll happily believe it. Until then, I'm not going to judge him. The summer will reveal all I would hope, one way or another.
Flashheart

« Reply #577 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 09:58:30 »

This is the quote...

"At Cre8 Publishing he was a director for one month before it changed ownership. Lee resigned from the board, he then moved to Switzerland and two years later Cre8 ceased trading – which he had nothing to do with."

...it's suspected that Jed may be economical with the actualite here.

I know about that. Where's the evidence that quote is a lie?

That theakston guy gets all indignant and goes on the attack when asked to back up his claims, all he needs to do is give us a link.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #578 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 10:04:11 »

Evidence people, show me some evidence that Jed is a crooked bastard and I'll happily believe it. Until then, I'm not going to judge him. The summer will reveal all I would hope, one way or another.

Careful now people, crooked is far removed from not having the ability and/or finances to run the club Grin

For me thus far Jed himself has, as someone has already started, all blag and blah blah without substance, continual "manyarner" to almost everything and virtually silent on where the club is headed.

There are however question marks about who has been invited to the board....
Flashheart

« Reply #579 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 10:08:09 »

Careful now people, crooked is far removed from not having the ability and/or finances to run the club Grin

For me thus far Jed himself has, as someone has already started, all blag and blah blah without substance, continual "manyarner" to almost everything and virtually silent on where the club is headed.

There are however question marks about who has been invited to the board....

I want to hear from this Crouch chappie.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #580 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 10:10:09 »

I want to hear from this Crouch chappie.
he so far seems to have the most credibility. Not been confirmed as director  yet though, unless linked in is the new official way of communicating things.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #581 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 10:11:46 »

he so far seems to have the most credibility. Not been confirmed as director  yet though, unless linked in is the new official way of communicating things.

No, that's Twitter.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #582 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 10:22:28 »

On another note it was interesting that Brentford were able to bring in 4 new players in the second that were 'rested' from the first leg. One of them, Trotta, we were unable to get near when he was on the pitch. We clearly had injuries but if PDC hadn't been such an intolerable ring piece and included some recall clauses on our loans, we might have been able to do something similar.

For our unchanged 11 to play 2 intense matches in less than 48 hours was pretty good going.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #583 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 10:28:29 »

Diagouraga was the biggest influence for them. Absolutely immense in midfield. Just the type of player we need(ed) in fact.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #584 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 10:32:02 »

Who did we have him on loan from?

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43   Go Up
Print
Jump to: