Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 43   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Brentford FC v Swindon Town FC Official Matchday Thread  (Read 71992 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #510 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 22:07:08 »

Oh fuck off with having a go at me, it's all you seem to have done lately.    

Sorry for not being completely over the moon about the the new manager, new board and what lays ahead.
It was meant slightly tongue in cheek but feel free to be insulted.

The criticism of Storey in particular was incredibly unfair, to blame Wes for not saving any of the penalties after he kept us in the game for so long is just ridiculous and suggesting Luongo is culpable for our loss on penalties over two legs is completely ignoring the fact his goal gave us a massive boost in the first leg.

I'm sure you're as disappointed as anyone but there were so many positives from today that you chose to ignore. I suppose you've overlooked MacDonald's decision to go 4-5-1 which effectively gave us control in midfield and handed us the momentum to mount a comeback?
Bukkake Regiment

« Reply #511 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 22:07:23 »

The season ended when Di Canio left. Flint's goal aside I really didn't enjoy the day, it was bad from the moment I got out of bed.

I can see a large player turnover in the summer, hard to predict what is going to happen. MacDonald needs a good start or he won't last long.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #512 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 22:09:55 »

I'm sure you're as disappointed as anyone but there were so many positives from today that you chose to ignore. I suppose you've overlooked MacDonald's decision to go 4-5-1 which effectively gave us control in midfield and handed us the momentum to mount a comeback?

Of course having Simon Ferry in the middle helped....
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #513 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 22:11:39 »

Of course having Simon Ferry in the middle helped....
Absolutely.
Bukkake Regiment

« Reply #514 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 22:13:08 »

Any sites where I can see the highlights? Dodgy sites are ok.
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #515 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 22:15:47 »

I am absolutely drained.

I reckon i've spent over 16 hours on trains this weekend.

Totally worth it for Flintys header alone.

adje

Ignore
« Reply #516 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 22:23:02 »

They won but they have no class whatsoever ,despicable cheating cunts,neither have the majority of their fans-more interested in taunting us than actually celebrating.Couldnt believe Ward being booked for time wasting when their keeper was doing it for the last 20 fucking minutes.Collins and Flint superb for Town.Still,saved meself a couple of hundred quid I spose.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #517 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 22:26:37 »

They won but they have no class whatsoever ,despicable cheating cunts,neither have the majority of their fans-more interested in taunting us than actually celebrating.Couldnt believe Ward being booked for time wasting when their keeper was doing it for the last 20 fucking minutes.Collins and Flint superb for Town.Still,saved meself a couple of hundred quid I spose.

It was wonderful hearing their fans moan about Ward and Macca time wasting when they'd been doing it since the first half. Weren't keeping the ball in the crowd when you weren't winning were you - stupid fuckwits.
stfc11

Ignore
« Reply #518 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 22:27:44 »

Looks like there are highlights at 11.30 tomorrow on SS1, if you cannot.

Cheers, will put that in the planner and hope it records! Would rather the whole game if anyone does have it though?
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #519 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 22:29:43 »

Emotionally and physically drained after that! Not sure I'll say too much more...it's already been said!

#VivaKenBarlow!
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #520 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 22:30:22 »

If we'd have won would our fans have showed a bit of class? I doubt it.

Someone said the ref in the 1st game was poor. I think that today's ref did much more to ruin our chances than the other Yorkie.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Spud

« Reply #521 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 22:52:29 »

Jed needs to stop acting like 'one of the lads' and concentrate on running the Club properly. Fucking embarrassing seeing him outside the pub with the fans.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #522 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 22:53:04 »

And so......the season is over.

Had a good day but shit way to end it all.

Missed the train by seconds in reading and next one didn't stop at nam....will look back through tomorrow.

Good night.

Clems Army!
ADJr

Ignore
« Reply #523 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 22:59:02 »

Can we keep Shaw Rosso as our Matchday Thread starter? They always brighten up my late friday nights/early saturday mornings.
Bukkake Regiment

« Reply #524 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 22:59:18 »

Jed needs to stop acting like 'one of the lads' and concentrate on running the Club properly. Fucking embarrassing seeing him outside the pub with the fans.
What did he do?
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 43   Go Up
Print
Jump to: