Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 43   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Brentford FC v Swindon Town FC Official Matchday Thread  (Read 71929 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 07:03:20 »

Its going to be tough, advantage Brentford but nothing more. In Division 4 Bradford won at Burton - who must have one of the best home records in the league. And Northampton won at Cheltenham - Northampton had the second worst away record in the league.

No bearing on our game other than to show home and away form mean little in this type of game.

We can do this.

If we win this can the Adver run an "unstung hero" sub headline please. ta.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 07:07:01 »

I think we're going to win.

Watching this one is not going to be fun, but I have a few 'lucky' bottles of cider purchased yesterday from the Swindon Cider Company.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #17 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 07:44:22 »

Thanks for the matchday threads this season Shaw Rosso I have enjoyed them hugely.

Todays is the best, it says it exactly as I feel, well done.

Fingers and toes and bollocks crossed for a result today to make sure you get one more matchday thread, but if we don't then its not the end of the world.

Thanks again......really up for the game today and wish I was with the travelling Town fans and not up here in Edinburgh.

C O Y R !!!!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
bathford

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 07:52:59 »

Have to be the laptop today. So I'll find someone streaming the game.

After Saturday quietly confident about today

C O Y R!!!!
Sussex

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 07:55:19 »

A win would be nice. Obviously.

yyyyyooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeedddddddddsssss.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 07:59:18 »

I'm shitting it. No idea what to expect, based on their home form there should really only be one winner but all the pressure is on them so you never know, especially in the play offs.

I hope we don't go too negative and try to sit back as they will pick us off, lets get at them and give it a right good go. C.O.Y.R!

thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 08:04:24 »

0-1, Town.

Brentford to miss penalty in 94th minute with Town going down other end and scoring the winner.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 08:10:23 »

I'm shitting it. No idea what to expect, based on their home form there should really only be one winner but all the pressure is on them so you never know, especially in the play offs.

I hope we don't go too negative and try to sit back as they will pick us off, lets get at them and give it a right good go. C.O.Y.R!

Since beating us by a single goal in mid-March, they went on at home to beat Preston (finished 14th), Notts County (finished 12th) and Portsmouth (finished 24th) - again, all by a single goal - before losing to Doncaster.  That's hardly form to be scared of.  Best hope is that they start to believe the hype...just as some of our fans have.  Can only work in our favour.
brocklesby red

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 08:11:44 »

If it's the same referee,we'll lose,otherwise 2-1 Town with a breakaway Storey winner
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 08:14:58 »

Had nightmares last night about the game. Only time a match has done that to me was the epic against Stoke in the cup.

I shall be wearing my colours proudly at Beaulieu today, fuck looking like a knob. We're going to go to Wembley again, I know it.

YOU REDS.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 08:17:14 »

Since beating us by a single goal in mid-March, they went on at home to beat Preston (finished 14th), Notts County (finished 12th) and Portsmouth (finished 24th) - again, all by a single goal - before losing to Doncaster.  That's hardly form to be scared of.  Best hope is that they start to believe the hype...just as some of our fans have.  Can only work in our favour.

But they have only lost 3 at home all season. Going to be difficult but if we can keep it solid at then back then we have a chance.
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 08:18:51 »

When was the last time we lost when we were on the telly?

Bathtime
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 08:19:56 »

Doncaster, about 3 weeks ago  Smiley
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 08:23:32 »

Doncaster, about 3 weeks ago  Smiley

ah yes...blows that thought away then....in that case it will be penalties...

Bathtime
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 08:23:54 »

Crumpets with peanut butter? Sounds intriguing.

2-1 to us, 3-2 on aggregate. Late winner from Collins.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 43   Go Up
Print
Jump to: