Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 ... 73   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Board, consultancy fees, Mercs and how to identify a duck  (Read 199604 times)
DRS

« Reply #825 on: Wednesday, June 12, 2013, 12:32:35 »

That's reason? Looks like sugar-high over-excitement to me.
Or maybe just true?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #826 on: Wednesday, June 12, 2013, 12:36:59 »

If you like a pages/become a member of a group/add as a freind/follow then those updates appear on your timeline. Useful if you wanted to know what the person or organisation was up to but doesn't mean you support or like them.

Justin Tomlinson has a facebook account, a facebook page and a twitter account. I suppose everyone who friends/likes/follows him is also an ardent Tory supporter?
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #827 on: Wednesday, June 12, 2013, 12:38:30 »

The terminology of 'Like' or 'Follow' implies a level of support or empathy which is entirely inaccurate in some cases.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #828 on: Wednesday, June 12, 2013, 12:40:29 »

Or maybe just true?

Or both.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #829 on: Wednesday, June 12, 2013, 12:49:03 »

Way I see it is if you follow someone on Twitter its because you want to see what they are saying if you "like" something on Facebook you are showing support for it or letting other people know you "like" it.

But maybe ive got it wrong because I often see people "like" posts about people dead parents/babies..

/
W56196272
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #830 on: Wednesday, June 12, 2013, 13:15:03 »

I often see people "like" posts about people dead parents/babies..

Yeah, but there is no dislike button. I guess some see liking something as offering support rather than liking what happened. Or I know a lot of sick fucks, one or t'other.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #831 on: Wednesday, June 12, 2013, 13:20:36 »

FFS I'm bored!

Has no one raped and pillaged the Town today? Have no more assets been stripped? Have no more expensive mobile phone or car contracts been signed? Have there been no fights? Are we not under Umbongo or Administration? Have we not had another Nightmare on Elm Street?

Its too quiet I tell thee!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #832 on: Wednesday, June 12, 2013, 13:29:09 »

FFS I'm bored!

Has no one raped and pillaged the Town today? Have no more assets been stripped? Have no more expensive mobile phone or car contracts been signed? Have there been no fights? Are we not under Umbongo or Administration? Have we not had another Nightmare on Elm Street?

Wes just tweeted that it's 'the plan' to play at Swindon next season.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #833 on: Wednesday, June 12, 2013, 13:38:23 »

big it up for the plan - how generous of him
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #834 on: Wednesday, June 12, 2013, 13:39:16 »

FFS I'm bored!

Our chairman is Tommy Robinson's right-hand man
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #835 on: Wednesday, June 12, 2013, 13:46:34 »

FFS I'm bored!

Nothing happened like that at all, but there is a strong rumour that Jed has raided the tills and taken his entire family and the board of Banbury FC on a month's cruise around the caribbean!!  Apparently he has had a few of the mercs flown out to various islands for a trip around them.  If there is to be any wheeler dealing done whilst he is on vacation he has bought tickets on Concorde to fly him home at a moments notice!!  Hmmm
Flashheart

« Reply #836 on: Wednesday, June 12, 2013, 13:53:23 »

Nothing happened like that at all, but there is a strong rumour that Jed has raided the tills and taken his entire family and the board of Banbury FC on a month's cruise around the caribbean!!  Apparently he has had a few of the mercs flown out to various islands for a trip around them.  If there is to be any wheeler dealing done whilst he is on vacation he has bought tickets on Concorde to fly him home at a moments notice!!  Hmmm

I see a flaw in your theory. 
Red Jed

« Reply #837 on: Wednesday, June 12, 2013, 14:04:04 »

I see a flaw in your theory. 
But that is the only flaw Wink
Flashheart

« Reply #838 on: Wednesday, June 12, 2013, 14:06:49 »

Indeed. It's otherwise infallible.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #839 on: Wednesday, June 12, 2013, 14:35:11 »

Wes just tweeted that it's 'the plan' to play at Swindon next season.

So he's off to another Division 1 team or hoping to get a draw against us in the cups then...

Well I thought I would get in before the normal doom mongers did  Girl Giggle
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 ... 73   Go Up
Print
Jump to: