Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 ... 73   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Board, consultancy fees, Mercs and how to identify a duck  (Read 199562 times)
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #615 on: Monday, June 3, 2013, 09:00:08 »

From the end of January (the end of the financial year)

Is the end of the financial year not 31st March?
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #616 on: Monday, June 3, 2013, 09:10:15 »

My mistake, I pay my tax at the end of Jan, hence my monday morning confusion. Still think this is what happened with the Ritchie sale though.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #617 on: Monday, June 3, 2013, 09:36:07 »

"Troy Archibald.H ‏@SlimBiscuit5 Protected account 3m

So I've basically just been left to rehab myself now"

Real professional outfit this lot.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #618 on: Monday, June 3, 2013, 09:43:58 »

"Troy Archibald.H ‏@SlimBiscuit5 Protected account 3m

So I've basically just been left to rehab myself now"

Real professional outfit this lot.

Ok, so that is worrying.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.

Ignore
« Reply #619 on: Monday, June 3, 2013, 09:59:38 »

Wasn't the Richie money to see us through until the end of the season?
I'm sure that is what was implied at the time.

This new lot didn't do their homework whenever they took over. They couldn't carry on as they originally thought hence why keeps changing.
I hopefully the trust are actually planning something. 
DRS

« Reply #620 on: Monday, June 3, 2013, 10:00:21 »

Wasn't the Richie money to see us through until the end of the season?
I'm sure that is what was implied at the time.

This new lot didn't do their homework whenever they took over. They couldn't carry on as they originally thought hence why keeps changing.
I hopefully the trust are actually planning something. 
I don't

Ignore
« Reply #621 on: Monday, June 3, 2013, 10:02:57 »

I don't
Why?
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #622 on: Monday, June 3, 2013, 10:04:56 »

I don't

Out of interest why not? I know we'd all like to have a Swindon loving billionaire in charge, but with that not looking likely why would fan ownership be worse than our current options?
DRS

« Reply #623 on: Monday, June 3, 2013, 10:05:27 »

Why?

Someone mentioned already, they can't even afford to produce membership cards. I don't see what they could bring to the table. I have no issue with them but they only ever seem to want answers but never seem to produce anything that is of benefit to the club. May be wrong but just the way it comes across
DRS

« Reply #624 on: Monday, June 3, 2013, 10:06:21 »

Out of interest why not? I know we'd all like to have a Swindon loving billionaire in charge, but with that not looking likely why would fan ownership be worse than our current options?
Apart from communication though I don't see what the Trust would do this summer that would be different from this lot
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #625 on: Monday, June 3, 2013, 10:07:25 »

Someone mentioned already, they can't even afford to produce membership cards. I don't see what they could bring to the table. I have no issue with them but they only ever seem to want answers but never seem to produce anything that is of benefit to the club. May be wrong but just the way it comes across

You talk about 'they' as if it's some shadowy group. It's really not, they is 'us', fans of the club.
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #626 on: Monday, June 3, 2013, 10:08:37 »

Apart from communication though I don't see what the Trust would do this summer that would be different from this lot

That's probably fair. But at least there would not be the constant suspicion  (possibly unfair) that the owners are just in it to feather their own nests.
DRS

« Reply #627 on: Monday, June 3, 2013, 10:10:23 »

You talk about 'they' as if it's some shadowy group. It's really not, they is 'us', fans of the club.
True but I am not part of the trust.Just a term I use
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #628 on: Monday, June 3, 2013, 10:19:07 »

Indeed although having clandestine conversations with Wray doesn't help transparency does it, although possibly not their fault.

Has anyone established why Wray had started cosying up to the Trust.
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #629 on: Monday, June 3, 2013, 10:23:05 »

Indeed although having clandestine conversations with Wray doesn't help transparency does it, although possibly not their fault.

Has anyone established why Wray had started cosying up to the Trust.

Are you referring to the stuff Wray said at the AGM (which I didn't attend) which he asked not to be minuted? Though not ideal, it's hardly clandestine if it was said at an open advertised public meeting that anyone could attend is it?
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 ... 73   Go Up
Print
Jump to: