Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 73   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Board, consultancy fees, Mercs and how to identify a duck  (Read 197654 times)
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 12:50:04 »

They're ducks.

They're bleeding us dry?

Vampire ducks.....?

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
kerry red

« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 12:52:03 »

More annoyingly, I now really fancy some duck pancakes.

Duck a l'orange hat!
derbystfc

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 12:54:02 »

May have missed something here, so apologise for going over old ground, but was the debt dating back from 1957? ever been uncovered to actually what is was?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 13:05:05 »

For what it's worth, I have also emailed Fredi twice to request direct contact and some proof which I can go with. Yet to get a response, but the first email was only on Thursday so not long I suppose.

He has time to post on the adver site, but wont reply to emails? Hmmm
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 13:06:00 »

Frederick Robdal  Wink

That Only Fools and Horses episode was on GOLD last night, fucking funny when Rodney takes the funeral convoy up the wrong way down a One way street!!!  Clap

#VivaKenBarlow!
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 13:09:23 »

He has time to post on the adver site, but wont reply to emails? Hmmm

Maybe something to do with his "interesting" job?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sűr ŕ propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 13:20:56 »

One quick question, has anyone seen these Mercs? It's something that has been mentioned infrequently but of all the wild accusations the one about them leasing a few cars seems like a pretty boring one.

Something about the way that post from Fredi was written makes me wonder if it's not just someone trying to stir things up - he's basically begging someone to call his bluff when he can quite easily just disappear and never say another word.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 13:22:58 »

Maybe something to do with his "interesting" job?

Then why not answer Sam, hes obviously quite happy to post in on the forum, and when asked for facts wont reply
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 13:23:57 »

I'm treading a fine line legally

This is the thing that crops up again and again and again. I think the main reason the board seem the way they do is a lack of ability/desire to say anything that is legally binding. This could be for numerous reasons, such as what was going on with law suits, unresolved debts etc., and (I'm jumping to conclusions here) is probably the main reason there's been such little/poor communication about all the really worrying rumours doing the rounds.

The problem is anyone who knows anything can't risk saying it (or has to choose their words extremely carefully) because of the threat of legal action. I've mentioned the effect this has before on fan, volunteer-run groups, but even people like Sam and the BBC have to be careful- it may well be that one wrong phrase in the wrong place could scupper something important, not just for the board/investors, but for the fans too.

Im unclear as to where you think these facts are going to come from?

I'd hope they'd come from the questions being asked. I imagine the meeting will be minuted, so anything said should be on the record. Of course, this being the real world, it may well be certain things stay off the record, which is a shame, and will probably mean even more speculation/conjecture/DOOOOOOOOOOM, but that links into my first point: this is all a great big legal mess, and nobody wants to stick their head up above the parapet at risk of it being shot off.

One quick question, has anyone seen these Mercs? It's something that has been mentioned infrequently but of all the wild accusations the one about them leasing a few cars seems like a pretty boring one.

Something about the way that post from Fredi was written makes me wonder if it's not just someone trying to stir things up - he's basically begging someone to call his bluff when he can quite easily just disappear and never say another word.

I know Jed has his Bentley. I honestly don't know whose cars are whose other than that, and there are a load of merc drivers at the club.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 13:25:14 »

Not sure exactly what needs to be said on here. I'm treading a fine line legally etc but all avenues and allegations are being explored. Club refutes many, and I'm carrying some words from Murrall to that extent tomorrow. For what it's worth, I have also emailed Fredi twice to request direct contact and some proof which I can go with. Yet to get a response, but the first email was only on Thursday so not long I suppose.
With various things being looked at I'm not keen to start jumping to conclusions either way. I'm a bit of a c*** like that.

Thanks Sam, understand re the legal thing.

I guess the infuriating thing at the moment is that we should be looking forward to the play-offs and many of us are worried that the new board are going to (somehow) asset strip our club, and drive off into the sunset in their rented Mercedes with 200k in crisp notes in the boot leaving us up Oxford creek without so much as a flyswat.

Could be interesting times ahead.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Flashheart

« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 13:26:39 »

Dean McMackin ‏@DeanMcMackin 3h
@SamMorshead_SA Mercs for a total of 375 a month? Bloody bargain

Sam Morshead ‏@SamMorshead_SA 3h
@DeanMcMackin think that's cost of one, and there are two company cars

As you said though, a bit tame really.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 13:27:01 »

Jed and his cronies got out of a Merc on Saturday.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Flashheart

« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 13:27:41 »

So they don't have one each then?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 13:27:47 »

And what about the duck? I can only presume he travelled separately.
corner

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 13:32:35 »

Jed used 2 have a bentley wit jed on the plate, ive seen murrell init witout the plate, ive also seen mercs, e class and ml there on saturday. The al start wit wr  on the plate,
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 73   Go Up
Print
Jump to: