Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 73   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Board, consultancy fees, Mercs and how to identify a duck  (Read 196489 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 09:25:07 »

Who is this Russell guy? Have I missed something?!

Duke told us the club would be sold before the end of the season, Fredi seems to have latched onto this also. So "Russell" is the middle name of prospective joint owner with Power.

Fredi has been roundly slagged off on thisis, apart from by the DoB.

It seems to me his argument is highly plausible, it's unfortunate that the meeting tomorrow isn't open, because nothing beats seeing a Board member getting a forensic grilling..
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 09:25:22 »

IM lost.  Is the club being taken over by a duck?

Never knowingly overstated.
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 09:26:47 »

Has Rice gone? Are we still having pop concerts? Would Jahmene Douglas even sell out the Stratton Bank?

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
Peter Gibbons

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 09:32:42 »

Could somebody not working at the moment follow a few links on here and check for matching addresses to rule this fellow in or out? 

https://www.duedil.com/director/915148066/stephen-russell-crouch

It's not that I'm lazy.  It's that I just don't care.
corner

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 09:36:50 »

I beleve every word of it, lets not forget the brawmd new mercs they brought on the club. One thing that sticks out to me is that "call me jed" will tell you whaw u want to here, he has the gift of the gabb. This guy canot run a football club theres a reason why he didnt want to be chairman, the guy is out of his depth.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 09:38:20 »

Could somebody not working at the moment follow a few links on here and check for matching addresses to rule this fellow in or out? 

https://www.duedil.com/director/915148066/stephen-russell-crouch

Out, I would say. Looks like a rent-a-company secretary.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 09:44:27 »

Did they really need new Mercs each? I suppose £370 a piece per month isn't silly money, but I'd question whether it was really necessary.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 09:50:56 »

Have no idea if any of it is true, but it all sounds worryingly plausible.

Most of the points are basically restatements of a lot of gossip and rumours that have been swirling around the club a while. The one really concrete piece of new information we have to work with is S Russell C. If he emerges out of the woodwork then it'll be difficult to doubt anything else Fredi's posted.

I'd have a very hard time understanding the logic of the FL in insisting on us ring-fencing £1.2 million for so long only to allow us to pay it into somewhere it could instantly be withdrawn from? Not really ring-fenced money at that point is it? I'd assumed that would all be paid into an account only the FL could sanction the release of funds from.

Agree this should be moved to it's own thread.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 09:52:05 »

Simon cowell

Whose middle name is Philip...
STFCforeigner

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 10:27:18 »

'This satisfied the FL to allow takeover to proceed. Yet before any monies were invested into STFC, Jed and his three directors saw fit to pay consultancy fees to themselves to the tune of nearly £200,000.

There was a thread about how these people can make money out of STFC, is this the way they could (alledgedly) do it? Pay themselves consultancy fees, and then get out of dodge?

Is this possible?

If they have done this we are in for some very worrying times indeed. Would like to know where he gets his information from though...
Bumpkin

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 10:51:31 »

Alarming.  Fredi is wide awake.
derbystfc

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 11:11:26 »

I admit im now a long distance observer due to other commitments compared to how I used to be , but what worried me is the fact that Fredi is now saying this quite confidently without the worries of any reprocussions. Which says to me that he knows substantialy more then most folk.

The fact the Banbury is backing Fredi up is a sign of worrying times!

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 11:24:34 »

I find duck identification quite difficult....come on be honest, who on here can tell a teal, from a widgeon; a garganey from a gadwall? 

In much the same way as I find identifying a Board member difficult..
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 11:26:09 »

Just to play Devil's advocate amongst all the doom mongering, there is, as yet, no actual proof of anything 'Fredi' has said. To me, that means his conjecture is about as informed as anyone's, whatever his claims of what job he does and what information he has access to.

At least he knows how to work out what a duck is.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 11:26:21 »

This is fucking ace! Exactly the sort of dodgy tinpot bullshit club I fell in love with all those years ago. Maybe the fans will re-find their passion and he County Ground will be less of a morgue.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 73   Go Up
Print
Jump to: