Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Masters 2013  (Read 16718 times)

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 19:47:10 »

If woods knowingly cheated then he should have been disqualified
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 19:49:31 »

I think Woods knowingly didn't follow the rules.

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 19:52:57 »

I've had my head in the sand so to speak today. Plenty of shit going down it seems
DMR

« Reply #33 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 21:09:37 »

I think Woods knowingly didn't follow the rules.

Bullshit. Why would he come out and say it if so?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 21:19:51 »

Amazing that Woods doesn't happen to know the one rule he happened to break. If he had an ounce of integrity he'd have 'walked'.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 21:20:48 »

loved it when Angel Cabrera pipped Woods and Furyk to win the US Open a few years back; might not have been the Iron Lady's choice, mind
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 21:24:06 »

Amazing that Woods doesn't happen to know the one rule he happened to break.

I've never played golf in my life and ain't that big a fan. But even I know when you take a drop it has to be in the same place, you're not allowed to move it for an advantage and if you're not sure you ask an official. Woods knew what he was doing and thought he'd get away with it.

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 21:29:13 »

With the world watching and officials and players with him then it would be stupid to cheat,even more stupid to get away with it  and then highlight it a day later. There are officials with every group. It's baffling me and I aint  seen the incident. 
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 21:35:30 »

I've never played golf in my life and ain't that big a fan. But even I know when you take a drop it has to be in the same place, you're not allowed to move it for an advantage and if you're not sure you ask an official. Woods knew what he was doing and thought he'd get away with it.

I have no foundation to this but my take on it is Woods (like the majority of the media) is desperate to get back to his former glories. It used to take a whole tournament to say Woods is still no.1, now all it takes is a good 18 holes for the media to bring out the 'Tiger is back' bollocks and that's just over here. God knows what it's like over in the States.

Like I say I don't think he was cheating as such, but I do believe, again without any evidence whatsoever, that he knew he wasn't doing things by the letter of the law/rule book.

Take it away Dave.

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 21:39:40 »

Tiger was back before he even teed off this week. He's won four tournaments already this year.
DMR

« Reply #40 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 21:42:56 »

Correct
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 22:04:25 »

He may have won some tournaments this year, but come on Tiger won't be back until he's won a couple of biggies.  Unless you think he'll be happy to continue winning non-major tournaments for the rest of his career?  We're talking Tiger Woods here, this isn't Sandy Lyle trying to get back to his best.

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 22:18:36 »

He may have won some tournaments this year, but come on Tiger won't be back until he's won a couple of biggies.  Unless you think he'll be happy to continue winning non-major tournaments for the rest of his career?  We're talking Tiger Woods here, this isn't Sandy Lyle trying to get back to his best.
dunno what you're getting at here to be honest. He's won four this year which is cracking  form, and is in contention for the first major of the year. He said himself that he is only half way through his career. He is back and will win more majors if not this one. He is driven and wants the big ones.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Sunday, April 14, 2013, 08:15:56 »

My only bet still in with a shout is Kuchar... anyone got anything lucrative?

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Sunday, April 14, 2013, 08:20:10 »

My only bet still in with a shout is Kuchar... anyone got anything lucrative?

This will be won by an American

Bets done are Kuchar 35/1, Snedeker 40/1, Watney 66/1 & American Winner @ Evns

This could be a good day, also could be a big letdown
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: