Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Facebook Page and Twitter Page  (Read 16230 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #60 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 20:36:42 »

I'm almost afraid to ask.

What Ferry news is this?
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 20:42:19 »

I'm almost afraid to ask.

What Ferry news is this?

Simon Ferry is set to sit down and discuss a 3 and half year contract at the club!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 21:45:50 »

Chris is not the source of all of the news. He's the source of ferry and Franchise away tickets, not the Roberts and the Korean story so leave him out of it!
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 22:30:06 »

What happened to those lads running 'Swindon Town Fans' I used to enjoy the blogs and away fan q&a's they did, then it all went quiet??

#VivaKenBarlow!
nochee

« Reply #64 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 22:43:26 »

What happened to those lads running 'Swindon Town Fans' I used to enjoy the blogs and away fan q&a's they did, then it all went quiet??
Puberty?
Sam9255

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 23:05:11 »

That's one of the reasons why we've opened up, doing blogs involving away fans, and doing match previews and post match blogs. We've got 3 currently up on the site and have just put up our match preview which was done by matthew peach.
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Friday, April 5, 2013, 09:48:27 »

The 'MacDonald out' page has more likes than yours. That can't be good.

Also had to share this https://www.facebook.com/PaoloDiCanioSTFCWembley?fref=ts

Which is just magnificent, frankly. He has good tactics!

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Barry Scott

« Reply #67 on: Friday, April 5, 2013, 10:01:19 »

He's the source of ferry and Franchise away tickets, not the Roberts and the Korean story so leave him out of it!

[url width=250 height=200]http://i.imgur.com/Vd6OZ9j.gif[/url]
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Friday, April 5, 2013, 12:17:11 »

Simon Ferry is set to sit down and discuss a 3 and half year contract at the club!

I assume he is set to sit down due to the shock of a player in the third division being offered a 3.5 year contract. Actually thinking about it wouldn't a 3.5 year contrct take him through to September 2016 which seems a strange time to expire.... I suspect the hand of the oracle...
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Friday, April 5, 2013, 12:31:41 »

That's one of the reasons why we've opened up, doing blogs involving away fans, and doing match previews and post match blogs. We've got 3 currently up on the site and have just put up our match preview which was done by matthew peach.

I think you will find that 'The Washbag' does a good job with a lot of that

Does Ferry not have a clause in his contract that he get's another year after x appearances anyway thought it had been mentioned
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Friday, April 5, 2013, 13:54:22 »

Does Ferry not have a clause in his contract that he get's another year after x appearances anyway thought it had been mentioned

I think he and McCormack both have them, from what I also remember hearing!

#VivaKenBarlow!
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Friday, April 5, 2013, 14:29:20 »

Thanks (as a contrib). So whomever runs this new blog - why not think of doing something to stand out? Do something that thewashbag.com and the Facebook group or swindon-town-fc.co.uk don't do? What about images/photos - a flickr stream old and new? What about humour/jokes? What about fan video? There aren't Swindon sites doing any of these things. Do something that interests you as you are the ones who will have to put the hours in and it will be bloody boring if you are only doing it because someone stopped.
Sam9255

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Friday, April 5, 2013, 16:00:04 »

Thanks (as a contrib). So whomever runs this new blog - why not think of doing something to stand out? Do something that thewashbag.com and the Facebook group or swindon-town-fc.co.uk don't do? What about images/photos - a flickr stream old and new? What about humour/jokes? What about fan video? There aren't Swindon sites doing any of these things. Do something that interests you as you are the ones who will have to put the hours in and it will be bloody boring if you are only doing it because someone stopped.

We are getting fan pictures from matches and putting them on our photo gallery on our website mate.
Sam9255

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Friday, April 5, 2013, 16:21:25 »

Make Sure You Are Following Our Twitter Page Because We Are To Announce A Potential Transfer Target For Town At Around 6pm, including some names for Kmac's coaching staff. Follow us @SwindonTown21
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Friday, April 5, 2013, 16:23:18 »

How Did You Manage To Capitalise Every Word's First Letter Without Going Nuts? well, until you got to your first punctuation mark.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: