Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Williams is shit  (Read 28505 times)
supermarioTV
"about as funny as AIDS"

Forum Heavyweight

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 11:00:17 »

Are you arguing with yourself again?

I have embarrassed you and given you your internet beat down over your deluded views already today, so try and get some new materiel as you have posted about 10 times this morning that everyone is the same poster and it getting old now, and there is no need for you keep making the same deluded point over and over, you are only continuing to embarrass yourself. 

Flashheart

« Reply #211 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 11:02:48 »

I don't know if Samdy will be able to show his face again again after such an embarrassment.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 11:04:15 »

Andy Williams lacks mental toughness. Earlier in the season he was confident and everything was going right for him. For a little while now the opposite has been true. He's still putting the effort in most of the time as we could see in the second half vs Yeovil when his hard work helped stretch and work the Yeovil defence.

He is not shit.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 11:04:34 »

I don't know if Samdy will be able to show his face again again after such an embarrassment.

Oh the shame of it

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 11:04:46 »

I have read all 11 pages of this shit.  Crash
 I take back the view that everyone should be allowed to say what they like and bans shouldn't be dealt out.

Anyway, Williams isn't shit but doesn't score enough. I like him but the team lacks goals and he is part of that problem.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 11:07:39 »

One thing with Williams was earlier in the season his pace seemed more obvious. Even when he was having a quiet game once or twice through a ball over the top or turning a defender he'd get a couple of one on ones by sprinting past.

Whether teams are defending deeper or he just has tired legs, I've noticed it less over the last month or so. He must have played by far the most minutes of all our forwards this season.
GoSWINDON
Making the best out of the little I have.

going for a poo see you in two

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 11:09:33 »

One thing with Williams was earlier in the season his pace seemed more obvious. Even when he was having a quiet game once or twice through a ball over the top or turning a defender he'd get a couple of one on ones by sprinting past.

Whether teams are defending deeper or he just has tired legs, I've noticed it less over the last month or so. He must have played by far the most minutes of all our forwards this season.

I think he could do with a spell on the bench , maybe play L. Rooney up top if Miles storey aint fit

If I Don't See You Through  Week, I'll See You Through Window
GoSWINDON

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 11:10:37 »

I have read all 11 pages of this shit.  Crash
 I take back the view that everyone should be allowed to say what they like and bans shouldn't be dealt out.

Anyway, Williams isn't shit but doesn't score enough. I like him but the team lacks goals and he is part of that problem.

If that's aimed at me , then i apologise . I do actually respect your posts

Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 11:10:58 »

I said it earlier in the season, but an on-song Williams was our biggest attacking threat, more so than Ritchie, with his running the channels and at defenders. The problem is he appears to be very much a confidence player, and he looks low on that at the moment.

Any player who scores a goal like this is by definition not shit

Things get better but they never get good
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #219 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 11:12:11 »

I am pretty sure Williams is still carrying an injury, he has not been as mobile, quick and sharp since he came back from his last injury just before Christmas.

I don't think he is anywhere near 100% fully fit but we need bodies at the moment.

I still think he has the potential to come good for us and am certainly not writing him off.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 11:12:57 »

I think he could do with a spell on the bench , maybe play L. Rooney up top if Miles storey aint fit

The first part of this is probably right but Luke Rooney? LUKE ROONEY? UP FRONT?

Christ.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 11:13:27 »

Oh lord, I missed that.

GoSWINDON

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 11:13:33 »

I said it earlier in the season, but an on-song Williams was our biggest attacking threat, more so than Ritchie, with his running the channels and at defenders. The problem is he appears to be very much a confidence player, and he looks low on that at the moment.

Any player who scores a goal like this is by definition not shit

At the moment when he gets the ball , he just runs with his head down usually into the nearest defender . I think ive said before he seems like a confidence player , but keeping him on the pitch when he aint playing well isnt helping him .

GoSWINDON

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 11:14:18 »

The first part of this is probably right but Luke Rooney? LUKE ROONEY? UP FRONT?

Christ.

he's the only player with any pace if Miles aint fit

Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 11:16:42 »

Luke Rooney is not good enough in any position (yet) for a team looking to get promotion to league one, least of all up front

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: