Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFITC Participation at the DS Active day at WBA  (Read 783 times)
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« on: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 20:26:59 »

Right you bunch of cock juggling thundercunts, I bet not many of you knew that a bunch of young lads with Down Syndrome, under the banner of Swindon Town Football in the Community, took part at the DS Active day at The Hawthorns today. Pictures are on Facebook.

This gives me an ideal opportunity to bring to your attention World Down Syndrome Day 2013 on Thursday March 21st 2013. To celebrate and raise awareness, the intent is for people to wear odd socks, to work, school, or even to wank into if that's your bag.

No donations are necessary from anybody, but I will be collecting donations to be forwarded to Ups and Downs South West, a charity based in Bridgwater that supports kids and families across 12 counties, including Wiltshire, and have provided an immense amount of support to us personally in very recent times. As and when I get a Just Giving (or similar) link from them, I'll post it, else I'll set one up specifically.

Lets get #WDSD2013 trending on Twitter in the run up to Thursday.

pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 20:49:58 »

The Just Giving Page is www.justgiving.com/ups-and-downs

Off you go
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: