Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: My Day Out.  (Read 1270 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« on: Sunday, August 7, 2005, 18:39:15 »

On saturday got to Barnsley about 1ish on sat, had a few beers in that metrodome thingy- all going well. Trip up was good. Stopped off at Donigton Services nearly get in fight cos of my big gob shouting abuse at Poxford fans- still happy tho.

So get into Oakwell, nice ground. Good to see they've put a roof on the away bit (or was it erected from new?) Would be good if we could get the same at the CG. Shame about the stand on the right which was falling down. Atmosphere from the home fans wasn't good, and with the tannoy way too loud for my liking. Couldn't hear my mate who was sat next to me. And playing Akon at half time! Argh!!

You've all probaly read all the match info so I won't bother with all that. Well pissed off. Pook is not a left winger!! The one thing all game that stood out was lack of passion and determination- and the long ball stuff we everyone in the ground could see wasn't working specially with the 6ft+ defender against our 'midget' strikers. Poor penalty and expected better from our front two. Thought King should've on Roberts sooner. If we are going to get anywhere we need points at places like Barnsley. the tykes won't be going anywhere this season.

After the game, got lost....but found a fair jsut outside Bourton-on-the-Water. Highlight of the day! Mate won 4 big teddies on a great dart game, which we struggled to get in the car and had very strange looks on the way home.

All I can say is that Tuesday can't come quick enough. Its great to have the footy back!

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, August 7, 2005, 18:50:03 »

bring a teddy on tuesday!
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, August 7, 2005, 18:58:14 »

Don't think the stewards would let me in!

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: