Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Armchair fans  (Read 3566 times)
Melksham Red

« on: Saturday, August 6, 2005, 20:15:02 »

I've scanned all the forums and it amazes me the opinions of "fans" who didn't go the game. King out this, we were shite that. It pisses me off. If I haven't been to a game I will not post about it because I wasn't there. I can't believe people form opinions based on listening to Ed Hadwin. Is it just me or does this piss you off aswell?
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, August 6, 2005, 20:17:09 »

big time, if i dont go i dont comment
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, August 6, 2005, 20:17:15 »

That is what I hate about football.

The amount of people that say "I wasn't at the game today, but..." is unbelievable! You cannot have an opinion on a game unless you saw it with your own eyes!!!
And even then it will probably be brought into question!
Spud

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, August 6, 2005, 20:18:50 »

I havent said 'King Out' but i didnt go as ive had about 10 hours sleep in the past few days and finishing work at 5:30am this morning wasnt going to be a good idea as far as travelling up to Barnsley goes.

I can understand you having a go at people who dont go to any games at all but people cant go to every single game of the season.
Melksham Red

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, August 6, 2005, 20:21:49 »

Im not having a go at people who didn't go Spuddy. I'm havin a go at people who didn't go and then slag King off about his tactics or say a certain player was crap etc. How the fuck do they know?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, August 6, 2005, 20:22:39 »

If I do listen to it on the radio, I will still post my opinions but make it clear that its only what I have picked up from the radio, which wont always be accurate
Melksham Red

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, August 6, 2005, 20:24:49 »

I don't post anything. Then again I don't post a lot when I do go.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, August 6, 2005, 20:48:27 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
I havent said 'King Out' but i didnt go as ive had about 10 hours sleep in the past few days and finishing work at 5:30am this morning wasnt going to be a good idea as far as travelling up to Barnsley goes.

I can understand you having a go at people who dont go to any games at all but people cant go to every single game of the season.

pfft, Yeovil finished work at 6am and I picked him up at 10am.

It does piss me off when people make ridiculous statements about games when they haven't been but this forum is about discussing Swindon I guess...
Nils

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, August 6, 2005, 20:57:26 »

True. Silly comments when they dont really dont know anything. Just silly.
Spud

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, August 6, 2005, 21:13:32 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"

pfft, Yeovil finished work at 6am and I picked him up at 10am.

It does piss me off when people make ridiculous statements about games when they haven't been but this forum is about discussing Swindon I guess...

And has Yeovil been going to bed at 8am and being woken up at 12 due to some cunt revving the fuck out of his American car!?. :|
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, August 6, 2005, 21:15:05 »

Yeovil doesn't sleep he's a Stella drinking machine.
Spud

« Reply #11 on: Saturday, August 6, 2005, 21:16:33 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
Yeovil doesn't sleep he's a Stella drinking machine.

Well i aint, hence being a fucking moody cunt when i dont get my sleep. :evil:
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, August 6, 2005, 22:02:11 »

Quote from: "Melksham Red"
I've scanned all the forums and it amazes me the opinions of "fans" who didn't go the game. King out this, we were shite that. It pisses me off. If I haven't been to a game I will not post about it because I wasn't there. I can't believe people form opinions based on listening to Ed Hadwin. Is it just me or does this piss you off aswell?

That'll be me then!  

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, August 7, 2005, 02:36:32 »

i'm in the same position as mr spud up there, finished work at 6am. then was up watchin a gig in oxford at 7pm. just got back and im fucking knackered.

Spencer_White

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, August 7, 2005, 08:04:30 »

I hate all these un-social hours ordinary lads have to work nowadays. It takes the piss.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: