Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season tickets  (Read 14798 times)
DMR

« Reply #75 on: Tuesday, March 5, 2013, 11:41:28 »

What a great post, it reminds me of what a bunch of thick cunts most of you lot really are, please keep up this internet gold and good luck with the chat forum.

He's got your number there Jay  Too Cool
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #76 on: Tuesday, March 5, 2013, 11:43:02 »

Smiley
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Tuesday, March 5, 2013, 12:03:04 »

Will be renewing mine tomorrow, moving from the DRS to the Town End I think
Good. Don't want your sort in the DRS. Chavvy cunt.

It's All Good..............
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Tuesday, March 5, 2013, 12:08:36 »

Actually had a proper look through the leaflet now, option to spread the cost with no admin fee is a nice touch. Good work Jed.
inept and tiresome

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Tuesday, March 5, 2013, 13:08:06 »

Owning a fluorescent yellow jacket
If only it was that simple, as I do own my own fluorescent yellow jacket.

To all those intolerants out there. I was hoping for a few words of comfort as this is a STFC forum and I am a STFC fan, who has fallen on hard times. It's hard out here in the real world and feel that being unskilled and looking around, we are definatly not all in this together.
While I don't think full repatriation is a good idea, you only have to pay a visit to the job centre to realise that all immigrants here are not paying there way. I now have to compete with over a thousand Honda workers and in January a horde of Romanians (apparently)
So, I'm going to enjoy the rest of the season (until the beginning of the playoffs) If you see me in the streets feel free to have a free kick. After all, I'm just one of the untermench (SP)
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Tuesday, March 5, 2013, 13:56:47 »

To all those intolerants out there. I was hoping for a few words of comfort as this is a STFC forum and I am a STFC fan, who has fallen on hard times. It's hard out here in the real world and feel that being unskilled and looking around, we are definatly not all in this together.
While I don't think full repatriation is a good idea, you only have to pay a visit to the job centre to realise that all immigrants here are not paying there way. I now have to compete with over a thousand Honda workers and in January a horde of Romanians (apparently)
So, I'm going to enjoy the rest of the season (until the beginning of the playoffs) If you see me in the streets feel free to have a free kick. After all, I'm just one of the untermench (SP)

As it happens I thought the response was a bit harsh...though you could have chosen your words a little better. Trouble is the subject of immigration never turns out to be a rational grown-up one (on either side). But best of luck in your endeavors in finding a job...

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Tuesday, March 5, 2013, 14:26:29 »

Seems to have got more political on here since Di Canio left rather than less.

I blame all these commies coming onto our forum and taking over our threads.

Send them back where they came from I say.

Alien
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #82 on: Tuesday, March 5, 2013, 15:03:25 »

Who's fault is it that you are unskilled? I think we should ship you off and replace you with a skilled Hungarian.

And I'm not a commie or a lefty, I just hate people who won't admit to their own failings and then try to blame it on someone else.

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Tuesday, March 5, 2013, 15:20:17 »

I feel sympathy for you crass. Not nice loosing your job and having to compete in these tough times. Uncontrolled immigrants flooding here isn't helping. With them happy to work for less it is driving standards down for everyone. There are jobs out there so keep applying.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 5, 2013, 15:31:19 by arriba » Logged
Peter Gibbons

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Tuesday, March 5, 2013, 18:33:07 »

naturally I feel bad for you, but i'm not sure about all this "them and us" mentality. I say have an open border policy (subject to criminal record checks). what right does one person have to tell another to leave a particular arbitrarily determined area of land just because he was born there and the other was not?

It's not that I'm lazy.  It's that I just don't care.
inept and tiresome

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Tuesday, March 5, 2013, 21:40:23 »

Who's fault is it that you are unskilled? I think we should ship you off and replace you with a skilled Hungarian.

And I'm not a commie or a lefty, I just hate people who won't admit to their own failings and then try to blame it on someone else.
I know you're just yanking my chain but I've had a varied and full work history and pre universities for all, it wasn't such a problem being unskilled. I can see now that the last 9 years of my working life isn't going to be easy and a season ticket is the last thing on my mind.
Thanks to those who have shown a little understanding.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Tuesday, March 5, 2013, 21:42:15 »

so ease of access to education is the problem?
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Tuesday, March 5, 2013, 21:53:39 »

naturally I feel bad for you, but i'm not sure about all this "them and us" mentality. I say have an open border policy (subject to criminal record checks). what right does one person have to tell another to leave a particular arbitrarily determined area of land just because he was born there and the other was not?

That's a really interesting point.  I'd like to think that ancestral connection to a place or a territory should mean something rather than nothing at all.  The local conclusion to your argument is that we should abandon border controls all together (other than excluding criminals etc.) and I'm not sure that that's viable.  Actually, I'm sure it isn't.  Everyone has their own view about the population figure that the UK could support comfortably and, for my part, I think we're not far off it now.  I'm not saying we should shut the door...far from it.  But to throw the door open and allow as many people to come here as would like to sounds irresponsible and unworkable to me.

Population is around 63 million at the moment.  I'm not saying that a population of 75 million or 80 million, for example, would cause the country to implode.  But I am fairly sure that all but the very rich would suffer a decline in their living standards if the population was allowed to reach that level.  The decline in living standards would happen gradually, but it would happen all the same.

Disclaimer: All of the above comment is to be taken in the context of this discussion and not used against me in future debates as evidence that I'm a xenophobic, Daily Mail-reading Nazi that hates anyone with skin any darker in colour than Dale Winton's.  I was purely arguing that having no population policy at all would be a generally poor idea.
Peter Gibbons

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Tuesday, March 5, 2013, 22:04:17 »

I take your point, but I think you'd reach an equalibrium. in fact, I understand the uk is already dropping down the list of destinations of choice for eastern europeans since there is fuck all work available here compared to, say, germany. plus I still find it hard to justify favouring on grounds of ancestory, morally speaking.

It's not that I'm lazy.  It's that I just don't care.
Stevecourty

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Tuesday, March 5, 2013, 22:42:33 »

I pay by instalment as I'm as good with money as mr David Cameron. Do I have to go through all the form rubbish again or do I just phone and renew and the agreement continues
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: