Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town FC v Bury FC Official Matchday Thread  (Read 33106 times)
RWB Robin

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 12:47:01 »

Sad thing about the performance in the context of everything else that has been happening is that the players are the one group that don't deserve to have abuse hurled at them.  I don't know that the mess can be blamed for what happened - I guess to the extent that it in some way left them without the glue (PDC) which made it all work for the past five months, it can.  But it was the players who asked to be allowed to continue without a manager for the time being, so we must assume that they believed they were perfectly capapble of holding it together with Ward and Miller's guidance.  But something was very wrong.  I don't think it was lack of effort.  It was much more lack of discipline, which is the di canio byword.  Interesting that it was the younger players who in the end did better - Thompson, L Rooney, Flint, Collins-ish, and actually I thought de Vita was OK too - his contributions are easy to underestimate....

We definitely need someone to take charge quickly.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 12:58:23 »

Was woefull.

Nice to see the shackles came off now that Paolo has gone.......Roberts and Alan Mac allowed to play there own game
What bullshit.
To be fair i thought Alan Mac gave his all.
We need some fresh young faces to push a few players that is for sure.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #347 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 13:37:52 »

The highlight of the night was the left side and the right side getting their respective handbags out for the 2nd match in a row. Roy Walker and baldy big ears off the crystal  maze were spitting feathers. They (4 of them) were singing we want our paolo back! Shame he didn't feel the same about us.

My broken winning laptop is to blame for tonight Sad

The more they push us, the more we'll wind them up.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: