Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town FC v Bury FC Official Matchday Thread  (Read 33436 times)
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2013, 14:09:54 »

They award themselves highly paid salaries, High compared to what?

they don't appear to be too fussed about appointing a manager on a salary, Bit harsh

can't see any new players coming in, Speculation

can see plenty going out in the summer. Speculation

And I wonder just where the incoming transfer money will end up. Wild speculation

We're about to get screwed, people 2+2 = %£&^£("*")

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2013, 14:36:52 »

You really are a fucking idiot KR.
kerry red

« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2013, 14:41:47 »

Hope so but don't hold your breath that'll we'll still have a club come Saturday eh KR?!

I honestly admire those of you who can look on the bright side, but the calibre of people taking over, the shadowy finance people in the background, and absolutely no statements whatsoever on how they are going to take the club forward don't fill me with confidence, I'm afraid.

I would love it if in 6 months time you can call me a whingy old twat who doesn't know his arse from his elbow.

In the absence of anything substantial from Jedward and the Hi-Di-Hi man, people will put their own interpretation things
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2013, 14:48:33 »

Matchday thread. Can we have at least one thread where everyone isn't jumping to conclusions about the new owners etc?

Talk about the game tonight.  Yes
GoSWINDON
Making the best out of the little I have.

going for a poo see you in two

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2013, 14:50:48 »

I cant make tonight's game , the last one i missed was Yeovil when we won 4-1 so hopefully i will miss another big win

If I Don't See You Through  Week, I'll See You Through Window
lambourn red

« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2013, 14:51:48 »

Matchday thread. Can we have at least one thread where everyone isn't jumping to conclusions about the new owners etc?

Talk about the game tonight.  Yes

Amen to that, the voice of reason
FatSmurf

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2013, 14:53:11 »

2-0 Williams, Di Vita
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2013, 14:55:50 »

4-1 easy street
FatSmurf

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2013, 15:01:16 »

4-1 easy street

Sweet, so we have got some new loanees
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2013, 15:01:23 »

Echoes of 79...

8-0.
I remember it well, still the biggest win I have seen by STFC in person.

For the record I wonder what odds you could get on Trevor Carson or Camerson Belford (dependant on who is picked) being tonights MOM, it seems every keeper plays a blinder against us at the CG.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2013, 15:22:19 »

Cant see us getting many favours tonight considering Boremuff, Sheff Utd and Tranmere are all at home and Donny (strong away record) and Yeovil (playing Colchester who are shit) are both away. Need the 3 points tonight.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2013, 15:33:28 »

I honestly admire those of you who can look on the bright side, but the calibre of people taking over, the shadowy finance people in the background, and absolutely no statements whatsoever on how they are going to take the club forward don't fill me with confidence, I'm afraid.

I would love it if in 6 months time you can call me a whingy old twat who doesn't know his arse from his elbow.

In the absence of anything substantial from Jedward and the Hi-Di-Hi man, people will put their own interpretation things
Most people tend to use a little bit of logic, reasoning or common sense.

all three of those have clearly abandoned you
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2013, 16:27:39 »

Considering he hadn't even been to a game for the previous 10 fucking years you'd think he would be a little more pragmatic. KR is my 2nd least favourite poster, just behind Dostoyevsky.

Anyway, I'm going to get pissed and sing stupid songs with my mates and shout some abuse at the Bury goalkeeper. Oh and watch an actual game of football where I won't give a second thought to money, politics, boardroom issues or Paolo Di fucking Canio.

COYR (Championship or League Two - I don't give a shit)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2013, 16:29:49 »

Considering he hadn't even been to a game for the previous 10 fucking years you'd think he would be a little more pragmatic. KR is my 2nd least favourite poster, just behind Dostoyevsky.

Anyway, I'm going to get pissed and sing stupid songs with my mates and shout some abuse at the Bury goalkeeper. Oh and watch an actual game of football where I won't give a second thought to money, politics, boardroom issues or Paolo Di fucking Canio.

COYR (Championship or League Two - I don't give a shit)
enjoy it for me!
china red

« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2013, 16:44:58 »

Whats KR called on here now?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: