Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Call me a cunt...  (Read 5748 times)
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 20:09:25 »

..if you really must, but...

But, what if PDC really was as loyall and comitted to seeing the task through as he says he was. What if he is helping unofficially to prepare the team for Saturday?

Obciously he has his reputation as a manager to keep and he has the numbers of everyone in the squad at his dosposal, does anyone think that he might, or might not be involved in the background on Saturday?

Just a thought...

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 20:12:56 »

Fuck off....................
cunt
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 20:14:26 »

No
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 20:17:59 »

He might take Ward/Millers call if its made, but I can't see it being any more than that.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 20:18:13 »

No. I think he probably helped out for Tuesday's game so that he could say that he and his team left STFC at the top of the league. If we had gone top on Saturday, I would think that all of the Italians would have been gone on Monday.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 20:18:52 »

Paolo is history...it pains me to say.
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 20:25:13 »

Fair enough, only throwing it in the ring....

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 20:27:30 »

Personally I think it more likely that the players are feeling like they are emerging from the rule of a dictatorship and arent rushing to have a chat with him.  Maybe trying to have a chat to other previous managers for any advice.

Its just a hunch.

Never knowingly overstated.
wigglesworth

« Reply #8 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 20:35:00 »

But, what if PDC really was as loyall and comitted to seeing the task through as he says he was. What if he is helping unofficially to prepare the team for Saturday?

Obciously he has his reputation as a manager to keep and he has the numbers of everyone in the squad at his dosposal, does anyone think that he might, or might not be involved in the background on Saturday?

Just a thought...

I've got to say, this is the most retarded post I've read on here over the past week or so, and that really is saying something.

...You cunt.
nochee

« Reply #9 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 21:51:15 »

Just a thought...
I had the same thought earlier today. He might not like the old or new board but he must have had a bond with the players. Paolo even said the players have spoken to him since he left. I wouldn't doubt that he has had some input regarding tomorrow's game at all. 

Think about it this way. If we do gain promotion this season, PDC will still get most of the credit. It's in his interest to pass on snippets of info.
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 23:23:16 »

I've got to say, this is the most retarded post I've read on here over the past week or so, and that really is saying something.

...You cunt.

Really?

I reckon I could probably find 100k more retarded posts than that and you'll have made at least one of them.

Anyway, my point was that although he's walked, will he not be in contact with the lads in the background, just to give a few pointers here and there?

I wouldn't be surprised.

Obviously the PDC haters are in their element to judge by the recent posts....

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, February 23, 2013, 02:38:18 »

Obviously the PDC haters are in their element to judge by the recent posts....

The politically opposed walked long ago..and only a couple have returned. The others took exception to PdC's post match interviews..and his perceived mistreatment of players. Not sure how they'll feel about Newell.
Hammer

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, February 23, 2013, 06:24:33 »

Reg , they have all returned in one form or another. They couldn't resist. Apart from Lumps. Even Mex will admit to going to Southend to support PDC.......oh wait......
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, February 23, 2013, 07:32:17 »

From BBC Gossip:
Former Swindon boss Paolo Di Canio is considering going to Saturday's League One home match against Preston as a fan - to galvanise supporter backing for his return to the County Ground as manager.

Wouldn't surprise me if he did turn up but just can't see how he can return.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, February 23, 2013, 07:55:11 »

Didn't Maradona ask napoli fans to support him and not Italy during WC 1990? And then they roundly didn't.

If PDC is at the ground later it will feel like that to me. I support swindon, not Paolo Di Canio

Things get better but they never get good
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: