Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Its our turn now  (Read 3754 times)
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 23:06:15 »

Get a life ffs.

The 2 posts that I have read of yours tonight just confirms to me that indeed, you are a fucking twat
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 23:10:32 »

I second that.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 23:15:10 »

Get a life ffs.
There you go, you were probably looking for a reaction, so now you've got a few.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 23:18:57 »

it infuriates me that the only attachment I have to STFC right now is through these forums. I want to go to games but instead all I can do is read the forums and become depressed at this clusterfuck of a situation.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 23:43:47 »

it infuriates me that the only attachment I have to STFC right now is through these forums. I want to go to games but instead all I can do is read the forums and become depressed at this clusterfuck of a situation.
To be fair I find it so much more frustrating/nervy/depressing  when I am listening to a match rather than being there and feel much more in control ( god knows why ) when I'm at the match. Still get the buzz each time I go and hopefully will continue to do so as long as I'm able.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 23:47:49 »

To be fair I find it so much more frustrating/nervy/depressing  when I am listening to a match rather than being there and feel much more in control ( god knows why ) when I'm at the match. Still get the buzz each time I go and hopefully will continue to do so as long as I'm able.
listening on the radio is hopeless for me, the commentary is poor so it doesn't exactly paint much of a picture of the game. it's useful for knowing what is vaguely going on and finding out instantly when Roberts pings one in from the halfway line but it just doesn't compare.

admittedly, my last two visits to the County Ground resulted in us demolishing Portsmouth and lifting the League 2 title respectively...
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 23:55:18 »

Well let's hope you can get There for the lifting of the legue 1 title too, or a promotion party at least. A long way to go with plenty of hard work to be done but for tonight at least we ain't in a bad position for either.
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 01:13:41 »

There is a film script about us to be written.

The Fucking Town?

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 01:39:01 »

Get a life ffs.

excuse me, but what the fuck are you doing on a swindon town fc forum if you do not feel exactly the same way as basset boy does right now?

i cannot fathom for the life of me why somebody would register on here only to put down a poster who says what 99% of us are thinking.

seems to me that if you don't feel the same way but are still compelled to post your drivel that you are the one that needs to find himself a life and stop posting on a forum that you obviously have no business being a member of...

Huh???
GoSWINDON
Making the best out of the little I have.

going for a poo see you in two

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 17:18:25 »

Exactly, does not matter who is in the dugout or sat in the comfy seats, it is the players on the pitch who need our support
most and they will respond to our backing them I am sure.

this.

I loved having Pdc here , but he's gone now and we really do need to start  singing songs about the players . After reading the reports from the tranmere game , i loved the chest beating and high fives from alan mc and the 'its all about us now' . Maybe the players haven't felt as appreciated as they deserve , this is our chance to show them .

If I Don't See You Through  Week, I'll See You Through Window
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: