Pages: 1 ... 99 100 101 [102] 103 104   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Next manager?  (Read 191934 times)
bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #1515 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 22:07:10 »

great appointment my cousin who is villa fan (supporting Swindon on Saturday) rates him, a lot of villa people wanted him when mcCleish went
woolster

« Reply #1516 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 22:09:57 »

Oh my fucking god. Who?

What a fucking joke.

Not read the thread, have had a skinful, will reflect in the morning but my god what a cunt
what a tool you are,save this remark for the twitter nob jockeys, PS feel free to come and watch the town sometime
DMR

« Reply #1517 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 22:11:45 »

what a tool you are,save this remark for the twitter nob jockeys, PS feel free to come and watch the town sometime

No thanks it's shit.

I've never heard of this bloke. Our last manager I'd never heard of Malpas. At least we all knew who Mike cunty Newell was.

Anyone who can HONESTLY say this appointment is not a bit underwhelming... Liar
woolster

« Reply #1518 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 22:14:50 »

No thanks it's shit.

I've never heard of this bloke. Our last manager I'd never heard of Malpas. At least we all knew who Mike cunty Newell was.

Anyone who can HONESTLY say this appointment is not a bit underwhelming... Liar
who did you want, this guy knows his stuff, not a big name, but no big head, give the him a chance Roll Eyes
DMR

« Reply #1519 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 22:17:08 »

I wanted Hoddle, Adkins, Tisdale, Warnock... All the guys I KNOW we never had a flying fuck of a chance of getting.

Doesn't change the fact that I am gutted we went for some cunty assistant whose name never even got a mention until a couple of hours ago
woolster

« Reply #1520 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 22:18:50 »

I wanted Hoddle, Adkins, Tisdale, Warnock... All the guys I KNOW we never had a flying fuck of a chance of getting.

Doesn't change the fact that I am gutted we went for some cunty assistant whose name never even got a mention until a couple of hours ago
Fishing.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #1521 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 22:20:09 »

Fishing.

Did you have a good night Dave?
DMR

« Reply #1522 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 22:22:53 »

The 'what a cunt' was not aimed at KM but in general.

I'm being honest - I've never heard of him... and I'm gutted it's not a 'buzz' appointment.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #1523 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 22:23:51 »

The 'what a cunt' was not aimed at KM but in general.

I'm being honest - I've never heard of him... and I'm gutted it's not a 'buzz' appointment.

I don't think it was ever going to be a 'buzz' appointment post-Di Canio. Sure, it might lose the interest of some fans but a calculated risk all the same.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #1524 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 22:25:10 »

I don't think it was ever going to be a 'buzz' appointment post-Di Canio. Sure, it might lose the interest of some fans but a calculated risk all the same.

It is a bit like they've taken the favorite choice of nice and safe and sustainable Tisdale, but done it in the cheapest possible way.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #1525 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 22:26:37 »

It is a bit like they've taken the favorite choice of nice and safe and sustainable Tisdale, but done it in the cheapest possible way.

Yeah maybe. With the speed that they were trying to bring a new guy in, it was never going to be an popular employed manager.
DMR

« Reply #1526 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 22:27:52 »

JFH, Hoddle, Adkins, Warnock - all available and 'buzz' names. They might of all been a fucking disaster and we might win the league by 20 points under this egg but it doesn't change the fact it's a bit tepid. To put it mildly.

My question is - 24hrs ago - who wanted him to, or thought he would, get the job? Link me to a post that says so?
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #1527 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 22:30:40 »

JFH, Hoddle, Adkins, Warnock - all available and 'buzz' names. They might of all been a fucking disaster and we might win the league by 20 points under this egg but it doesn't change the fact it's a bit tepid. To put it mildly.

My question is - 24hrs ago - who wanted him to, or thought he would, get the job? Link me to a post that says so?

There aren't any and you know it. By picking someone who wasn't on anybodies wish-list they have provided someone who we can all get behind without recriminations.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #1528 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 22:30:57 »

Yay! Someone to bring down the positive feeling on here at last.
woolster

« Reply #1529 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 22:31:33 »

[/
So your not impressed
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 101 [102] 103 104   Go Up
Print
Jump to: