Pages: 1 ... 261 262 263 [264]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 341323 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

+18/-15

Loves it so much I came back!

Ignore
« Reply #3945 on: Today at 17:17:23 »

Of course you're not.  Because you voted for unicorns, and they don't exist.  And now you're all chopsy because Theresa could't find your magical unicorns but, instead, has produced a knackered, flea-bitten pony.

The prospectus you voted for was never going to be delivered - because it was impossible to deliver.  The EU was always going to hold the cards.  Don't blame May for that.  Blame yourself.  You got sucked in, and fell for an unachievable pipedream.

As others have said, you & your fellow Leavers need to own this.  We've been warning you about this for 2 years and, frankly, it's getting a little tedious now.

Well put sir..

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
horlock07

+31279/-27185

Lives up north

Ignore
« Reply #3946 on: Today at 17:17:51 »

Of course you're not.  Because you voted for unicorns, and they don't exist.  And now you're all chopsy because Theresa could't find your magical unicorns but, instead, has produced a knackered, flea-bitten pony.

The prospectus you voted for was never going to be delivered - because it was impossible to deliver.  The EU was always going to hold the cards.  Don't blame May for that.  Blame yourself.  You got sucked in, and fell for an unachievable pipedream.

As others have said, you & your fellow Leavers need to own this.  We've been warning you about this for 2 years and, frankly, it's getting a little tedious now.

I think prospectus is a little OTT, back of fag packet would better describe the utopia sold by the leave campaign which was debunked by a little background reading, I take little pleasure in this and have little love for the EU, however I like travelling and meeting new people, I like having a job and I like the thought of my daughter having the opportunities that I was lucky enough to benefit from, ultimately its never nice realising you have been repeated lied to and I understand the anger but that's life you reap what you sow and all that jazz.
Pages: 1 ... 261 262 263 [264]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: