Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 6 nations  (Read 28139 times)
GoSWINDON
Making the best out of the little I have.

going for a poo see you in two

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Saturday, March 16, 2013, 19:26:58 »

it wasnt the refs fault england scored 1 try in last 4 games. no excuses they got ironed out today.

no excuses on the result or the fact we aren't as good as the press may say ,also  doesn't change the fact the  ref was a twat either tho

If I Don't See You Through  Week, I'll See You Through Window
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Saturday, March 16, 2013, 19:30:49 »

When I saw who the ref was, I couldn't be arsed to watch it, as I knew what the outcome was going to be.

http://www.theweek.co.uk/rugby/52001/rugby-steve-walsh-six-nations-england-wales
He is one of those people who don't care if anyone likes him probably because he likes himself so much. When players do it it's annoying but I lost count the amount of times today he looked up at the big screens after he blew the whistle. After reading that article I'm really suprised he is still refereeing big games like these.

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Saturday, March 16, 2013, 20:15:41 »

Watched some rugby today whilst in the Savoy. Nearly a scrap which unfortunately didn't kick off between a couple of bellends.  Try to like the sport but its shit like f1
GoSWINDON
Making the best out of the little I have.

going for a poo see you in two

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Saturday, March 16, 2013, 20:22:33 »

Watched some rugby today whilst in the Savoy. Nearly a scrap which unfortunately didn't kick off between a couple of bellends.  Try to like the sport but its shit like f1

thought that might happen , will probably get worse as the night goes on .

If I Don't See You Through  Week, I'll See You Through Window
adje

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Saturday, March 16, 2013, 21:11:53 »

I dont even try to like it-its a totally shit game,in my opinion

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 09:53:51 »

As much as I'm still smarting from that defeat yesterday, the French finishing bottom below Scotland and Italy makes me feel that little bit better. It was only 18 months ago they played in the World Cup final.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 10:05:39 »

I watched a bit of it yesterday. Only reinforced my opinion of it's general shiteness.

It's All Good..............
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 10:13:41 »

I gave it 5 minutes of my time yesterday and the entirety of my viewing involved an issue organising a scrum.

Probably not the best time to tune in.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 10:33:55 »

Not been a vintage 6 Nations due partly to the unbelievably poor weather.

Yesterday's Wales v England game was superb however, for the neutral at least...congratulations to Wales.

All teams have been inconsistent with Wales losing at home to Ireland after being monstered in the first half, England bulltying Scotland then losing momentum, Scotland being as cussed as ever and France, as is always a possibility, really not turning up.

England and France had a good autumn (unlike the Welsh)  with results v NZ and Aus, so the RWC is anyone's but home advantage for England and to a lesser extent Wales should help in 2015. 

Less "learning" bollocks next year and better weather may = a better 6 Nations.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: