Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What the fu#ks going on....  (Read 9636 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 21:01:58 »

How can they be ? Sounds like the club needed cash urgently so sold. Can't expect prospective new owners to pump money into somehting they don't own.

In the longer term though by not pre investing if you will, the only people to lose out will be them as the asset they are buying is now much worse off than it was 2 hours ago
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 21:02:25 »

:(Doesnt it just make you want to rip your season ticket up, although i want i bloody feel like it tonight.

Bit hard, considering it's plastic.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 21:02:29 »

Not sure why, but I'm calm and pretty indifferent truth be told. Perhaps even kind of amused in a weird way. Time to watch Hardcore Pawn now.
Kind of sums up my mood. Without the pawn.....

It's All Good..............
corner

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 21:03:29 »

@wes_foderingham: Everyone is on the sofa for the day tomorrow 👍. Expecting something big from city! #DeadlineDay

They all got the day off to, what does that mean?
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 21:04:55 »

Would you pay the owner of a car you liked to get the work done before you purchased it from them?  Like fuck would you, maybe knock something off the asking price, but in this case there was nothing to knock off from.  I think Black probably reckons writing off £10m ish is more than generous.   The guy fronting the deal has had his hands burnt in a deak before with Luton didn't he?  Doubt the money men would be confident in chucking a few hundred thousand quid on something that wasn't theirs.
lambourn red

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 21:05:13 »

Nothing has come out of the club officially for all we know the deal is off and we are fucked
Barry Scott

« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 21:06:18 »

Nothing has come out of the club officially for all we know the deal is on and we are the richest club on the planet

Floats both ways.
NZrobin

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 21:06:44 »

Accepted...Black wanted out...and obviously quickly.

And we all know a good deal is a quick deal..

But surely, a fire sale is no good for anyone and especially with highly strung people like Di Canio and his players.

Fuck...this is very worrying and could ruin the last 18 months

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 21:08:33 »

In the longer term though by not pre investing if you will, the only people to lose out will be them as the asset they are buying is now much worse off than it was 2 hours ago
Quite so. And in the short term, it's a terrible start to a new reign. Mr McCrory had better be quite some talker, and he'd better have some serious backers.

Sorry but right now this whole deal fucking stinks, just does not add up. Reminds me of Jim Little and BEST. I'm desperate to be wrong about that
skin_im_buzzer

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 21:11:32 »

Lets keep calm, people. This is how I see it:

1) club will probably only confirm the deal officially once the FL has approved the takeover

2) perspective owners want a debt free club

3) AB et all prepared to take a £10mil hit

4) as debt is some £13mil, there's a shortfall...made up by quick player sales

Short term pain for long term gain.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 21:13:15 »

Would you pay the owner of a car you liked to get the work done before you purchased it from them?  Like fuck would you, maybe knock something off the asking price, but in this case there was nothing to knock off from.  I think Black probably reckons writing off £10m ish is more than generous.   The guy fronting the deal has had his hands burnt in a deak before with Luton didn't he?  Doubt the money men would be confident in chucking a few hundred thousand quid on something that wasn't theirs.

If I thought the car could win me the F1 drivers championship then I'd certainly entertain the idea...
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 21:13:32 »

Kind of sums up my mood. Without the pawn.....
This for me too, felt like a kick in the bollocks half hour ago but what will be will be. Could be worse to come yet but as long as I've got a club to support ill carry on like always.
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 21:13:56 »

Bit hard, considering it's plastic.
Ill use scissors. Crash
NZrobin

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 21:15:56 »

I really hope I am wrong.

However Its my opinion that this is just a fire sale...

The good thing about Fitton and co they were seemingly honest business men.

This deal reminds me of a back street second hand car sale...

Only thing missing is Dell boy.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 21:18:39 »

The only feasible option is that Ritchie was sold to pay the bills with the takeover taking longer than expected.

Unless they have decided to cash in on any saleable assetts.

But for £500,000?  IBournemouth have wanted him for ages and didn't we turn down a higher bid from them previously?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: