Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: £11.37  (Read 7113 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 18:55:19 »

My skills have all diminished, i'd imagine... otherwise I'd be all over this!! Shame.

Skills are skills mate

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
WEBBERhyde

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 19:01:34 »

Where abouts is that based sippo?

Currently working in bath whilst living near Swindon just isn't cricket at the moment on the pittance of a wage I'm on. Desperately looking for stuff closer to home.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 19:22:11 »

ICT Technician
Required as soon as possible, an ICT Technician to join Faringdon Academy of Schools (FAoS) ICT Services Team. The successful applicant will work under the direction of our Network Manager in supporting over 600 computers on our networks. FAoS has over 1600 students and 220 staff all with internet access and e-mail accounts, ICT is an essential resource both to teaching and to school management.
We host a Windows Server 2008 R2 network, utilising Active Directory and Group policy for Windows 7 running MS Office Pro 2010, Microsoft SQL, SIMs, and a variety of subject-specific software. Our Primary Schools currently host RM CC4 networks. Duties will include in class support to students and teachers, hardware installation and maintenance, software installation and support, administrative duties, end user technical support.
Previous experience of RM CC4 and SIMS.net is desirable.
The successful applicant will be required to work at all schools within our Multi-Academy Trust. They are all located within a 10 mile radius of Faringdon. Regular travel between these sites will be required, so the successful applicant will need to hold a full driving license.
The hours of work will be between 8.30 til 16.30 term time only – 38 weeks per annum.
Salary: £16,104 per annum
We offer:
The opportunity to join the staff team at this high attaining, successful school
A committed and enthusiastic staff group
Exciting opportunities for personal and professional development
Faringdon Academy of Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to an enhanced CRB check.
Completed application forms should be returned to Carol Cooper, HR Administrator at cacooper@fcc.oxon.sch.uk

Www.fcc.oxon.sch.uk

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, February 5, 2013, 23:30:51 »

The successful applicant will be required to work at all schools within our Multi-Academy Trust. They are all located within a 10 mile radius of Faringdon.

So they're 20 miles apart?
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, February 5, 2013, 23:36:04 »

Blimey. Not knocking it, but that's a 15/ 20k difference for the same skill set up here.  I didnt realise there was such a difference with london pay.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, February 5, 2013, 23:40:52 »

I thought it was a thread about how much of Matt Ritchie's transfer fee we'd be allowed to spend on players
I thought it was a bid for the club Smiley
Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 08:59:21 »

So they're 20 miles apart?

No within 10 miles of the college.

Blimey. Not knocking it, but that's a 15/ 20k difference for the same skill set up here.  I didnt realise there was such a difference with london pay.

It's term time only. If it was full time all year it would be £19k which isn't bad for an IT Techy...

jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 09:04:46 »

The service desk staff get £21k at my place and they aren't even that technical.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 09:08:41 »

Again, not that bad for 1st line tech support (if that's what it is).
Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 09:38:35 »

Working in a school environment is completely different to the 'outside world'. There are perks. For example, ski trips to italy, france, london etc which are all paid for.
Working for local government is always going to be less paid.

The role is mainly 1st line, but 2nd line as well but training will be given.

@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 09:42:58 »

ICT Technician
Required as soon as possible, an ICT Technician to join Faringdon Academy of Schools (FAoS) ICT Services Team. The successful applicant will work under the direction of our Network Manager in supporting over 600 computers on our networks. FAoS has over 1600 students and 220 staff all with internet access and e-mail accounts, ICT is an essential resource both to teaching and to school management.
We host a Windows Server 2008 R2 network, utilising Active Directory and Group policy for Windows 7 running MS Office Pro 2010, Microsoft SQL, SIMs, and a variety of subject-specific software. Our Primary Schools currently host RM CC4 networks. Duties will include in class support to students and teachers, hardware installation and maintenance, software installation and support, administrative duties, end user technical support.
Previous experience of RM CC4 and SIMS.net is desirable.
The successful applicant will be required to work at all schools within our Multi-Academy Trust. They are all located within a 10 mile radius of Faringdon. Regular travel between these sites will be required, so the successful applicant will need to hold a full driving license.
The hours of work will be between 8.30 til 16.30 term time only – 38 weeks per annum.
Salary: £16,104 per annum
We offer:
The opportunity to join the staff team at this high attaining, successful school
A committed and enthusiastic staff group
Exciting opportunities for personal and professional development
Faringdon Academy of Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to an enhanced CRB check.
Completed application forms should be returned to Carol Cooper, HR Administrator at cacooper@fcc.oxon.sch.uk

Www.fcc.oxon.sch.uk
That pretty fucks most of the TEF members...
Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 15:35:13 »

A little bump...

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 15:46:47 »

A little bump...

Congratulations.

When is it due?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: