Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leyton Orient FC v Swindon Town FC Official Matchday Thread  (Read 25555 times)
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 19:19:47 »

We shit all over them in the first half with Ritchie playing really well. The second was a bit more even but we created our best chances in this half. the free kick from Ritchie that Collins should have buried was an absolute beauty. Williams gave his all but was never going to score. Fantastic save by Wes who really is a very speacial keeper - pretty much fuck all to do and then he goes and pulls off a save like that. Comedy moment had to be Macca checking their player as Raffa went on a run right by us.
i'm not sure why Flint came in for stick. there was a moment in the last minute where he nearly fucked up badly....but didn;t. A bit unfair I think.
If one player deserved a bucket full of shit last night then its our old friend Roberts. He's go fresh legs and he's up against a fucking awaful centre half playing right back. The two attemspts he made to go past him were comical. Apart from the lack of dirt on his kit, you'd have thought he'd already put in a 75 minute shift. His decision making is fucking woeful and the effort he put in last night was even worse. Not quite as bad as Stabber Ashikode the time he came on as a sub and was subbed but Roberts was fucking shit and if we could offload, I would.
I didn't notice that he'd fucked off down the tunnel so quickly but that would have been the only time he ran past an Orient player. 

Stabber Ashikodi..
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 19:33:15 »

We shit all over them in the first half with Ritchie playing really well. The second was a bit more even but we created our best chances in this half. the free kick from Ritchie that Collins should have buried was an absolute beauty. Williams gave his all but was never going to score. Fantastic save by Wes who really is a very speacial keeper - pretty much fuck all to do and then he goes and pulls off a save like that. Comedy moment had to be Macca checking their player as Raffa went on a run right by us.
i'm not sure why Flint came in for stick. there was a moment in the last minute where he nearly fucked up badly....but didn;t. A bit unfair I think.
If one player deserved a bucket full of shit last night then its our old friend Roberts. He's go fresh legs and he's up against a fucking awaful centre half playing right back. The two attemspts he made to go past him were comical. Apart from the lack of dirt on his kit, you'd have thought he'd already put in a 75 minute shift. His decision making is fucking woeful and the effort he put in last night was even worse. Not quite as bad as Stabber Ashikode the time he came on as a sub and was subbed but Roberts was fucking shit and if we could offload, I would.
I didn't notice that he'd fucked off down the tunnel so quickly but that would have been the only time he ran past an Orient player. 

This 1000 times. Although another comedy moment was the lino flagging for Williams (I think) being offside despite running past about three players after the ball was played.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 07:49:17 »

Don't park with your wheels on the kerb.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 07:53:57 »

Don't park with your wheels on the kerb.

Another clever cunt!

Clems Army!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 07:55:14 »

Oh yeah....

Thought Ritchie was poor.

Clems Army!
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 10:02:42 »

Highlights now on Sky, if anyone's still interested on the small portion of football that is played on the pitch. Wes's late save didn't look as much of a worldy as it's been described on here, while you wonder how Williams and Collins failed to score.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: