Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leyton Orient... Again  (Read 13919 times)
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, January 28, 2013, 12:24:14 »

'Tis indeed the Mauler.  The Fish are of course a major part of his life...but there's no conflict on interest.
Ah, in that case I think that puts another piece in the TEF puzzle for me. Does your surname rock, almost (if you mispronounce it sufficiently)?
« Last Edit: Monday, January 28, 2013, 12:38:35 by Red Frog » Logged

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
slinky

i'm lovin' it

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, January 28, 2013, 12:45:54 »

For those that didnt know, you have until 5pm today to get advanced prices for the game. £23 instead of £25. For the abuse that town gets for price charging im surprised more of a fuss isn't made about those prices.

Are these available from the county ground ticket office?
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Monday, January 28, 2013, 13:35:17 »

Are these available from the county ground ticket office?

Yeah

http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/article/ticketstravelleytonorient-551507.aspx
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Monday, January 28, 2013, 17:22:26 »

Welcome, thats a pretty active one that I check on, nothing much about our game as yet though Smiley
Still nothing on there even now which is very odd. Some one put this on there though which is mildly entertaining...http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-21229698
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Monday, January 28, 2013, 18:09:20 »

Ah, in that case I think that puts another piece in the TEF puzzle for me. Does your surname rock, almost (if you mispronounce it sufficiently)?

Very good.   Cheesy

I'll get in there before Donkey does.  It does indeed rock!
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Monday, January 28, 2013, 18:13:31 »

Very good.   Cheesy

I'll get in there before Donkey does.  It does indeed rock!

Clap Only took me four years to get there.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Monday, January 28, 2013, 18:31:04 »

I'm now going, first away game this season.  I don't do many away games, as my record at them isn't great.  The last time I saw us win away from the County Ground was 'that' night at The Valley.  Hopefully tomorrow will change that.  If not, I promise that'll be it for the season!
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Monday, January 28, 2013, 19:05:12 »

I'm now going, first away game this season.  I don't do many away games, as my record at them isn't great.  The last time I saw us win away from the County Ground was 'that' night at The Valley.  Hopefully tomorrow will change that.  If not, I promise that'll be it for the season!
And we didn't win that game at The Valley either!

It's All Good..............
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Monday, January 28, 2013, 19:19:01 »

Clap Only took me four years to get there.

Smiley

So, who are you?

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Monday, January 28, 2013, 20:08:49 »

I have a kids ticket for the game..5 quid....message me and I can meet you at the game.

Clems Army!
stfc11

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Monday, January 28, 2013, 20:47:32 »

Last time I saw us win away was Southampton away in 2010! Been to 23 away games since then, including Carlisle and Hartlepool this season! I keep thinking that sooner or later I've got to see us win away again! Maybe we'll counteract each other and be lucky?!
bevanoli

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Monday, January 28, 2013, 21:23:06 »

Im thinking of going, first away game of the season!

In Chichester tomorrow then driving up to Cambridge so would be rude not to see us claim three points in East London!

Hopefully see you lot there! Can anyone recommend any parking?
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Monday, January 28, 2013, 22:08:10 »

I'm hoping street parking is ok. Quite a few unrestricted areas to the north of the ground, if street view is anything to go by.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Monday, January 28, 2013, 22:11:39 »

Last time I saw us win away was Southampton away in 2010! Been to 23 away games since then, including Carlisle and Hartlepool this season! I keep thinking that sooner or later I've got to see us win away again! Maybe we'll counteract each other and be lucky?!

Blimin eck, you've obviously been a bit unlucky with some of the games you picked.  I hope you're right about the counteracting, but if not, at least I won't feel solely responsible  Wink
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Monday, January 28, 2013, 22:22:41 »

Looks like this one should be on, tricky week or so ahead, lets hope we start with 3 points again tomorrow! C.O.Y.R!

#VivaKenBarlow!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: