Pages: 1 ... 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sale of the Club  (Read 312091 times)
derbystfc

Ignore
« Reply #1905 on: Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 16:47:01 »

2 weeks to look over some paper work and have a chat??? If I took this long in my job I'd be sacked!
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #1906 on: Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 16:59:38 »

Takeover's etc are usually ratified in the FL board meeting's so the delay might be they have unofficial approval but cannot be formally signed off until the FL hold a board meeting which may be next week
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #1907 on: Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 17:03:59 »

Can we have unnofficial approval to sign some loan players?

Never knowingly overstated.
nochee

« Reply #1908 on: Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 17:21:19 »

The carrot continues to dangle  Crash
wigglesworth

« Reply #1909 on: Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 17:33:47 »

What's your source on Tottenham? Their last set of accounts showed a small loss after player dealings, interest and tax of under £5m and made a small profit the previous year.

Man Utd is different as the debt was incurred by the owners to finance the purchase. Whilst it looked a bit dodgy there for a while the last I read was it was all under control and they were reducing the debt.

good point I'm not sure where exactly I got this from but I've heard/read it a couple of different sources it stuck in my head as I'm interested in this short of shit. I'll have a dig around see what I can find.

Man Utd are still massively in debt, again I'm sure the last figures I snouted out were £600m odd, but you could be right, they've probably benefitted hugely from this period of close to zero interest rates and paid a shedload down if they've got any sense.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #1910 on: Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 17:35:16 »

What's the old saying? patience is a virtue...talk about stretching that saying eh FL?!

#VivaKenBarlow!
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #1911 on: Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 20:27:00 »

Didn't see Jed at Preston Station when came through on way home from work earlier!

I mentioned it before but is this need to present a budgeted 3year plan to FL normal as part of the process.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #1912 on: Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 20:39:47 »

Didn't see Jed at Preston Station when came through on way home from work earlier!

I mentioned it before but is this need to present a budgeted 3year plan to FL normal as part of the process.
I'm in Preston Friday and Saturday. on the Saturday I might well stand outside the FL headquarters with my scarf and a frustrated look on my face - that'll learn them.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #1913 on: Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 20:44:10 »

I'm in Preston Friday and Saturday. on the Saturday I might well stand outside the FL headquarters with my scarf and a frustrated look on my face - that'll learn them.

Orange hat protest March?
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #1914 on: Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 21:17:16 »

I'll have my daughter with me so 2 people could constitute a march. if we're gonig to escalate the stakes i might fgo from a frustrated look to one of indignance. I hope they can cope.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #1915 on: Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 21:32:17 »

The problem with a march is you usually march on somewhere.  And in a moment of extreme boredom earlier today, I took a look on Google Streetview to get a look at the palatial setting of the Football League headquarters that Jed was heading to.  And this is what it looks like:

Football League HQ

Looks like an out of town office/business park development because, basically, it is.  The Saturday march idea would have to be a definite no no.  The place would be deserted, and no other bugger would know you were there.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1916 on: Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 21:40:39 »

Orange hat protest March?

I don't think we should wait until March...
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #1917 on: Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 21:43:25 »

Ok, i'll go there hang a Paolo don't go adver thingy to the door and piss through their letterbox while still looking indignant..... unless anyone has any better ideas.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #1918 on: Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 22:14:16 »

The problem with a march is you usually march on somewhere.  And in a moment of extreme boredom earlier today, I took a look on Google Streetview to get a look at the palatial setting of the Football League headquarters that Jed was heading to.  And this is what it looks like:

Football League HQ

Looks like an out of town office/business park development because, basically, it is.  The Saturday march idea would have to be a definite no no.  The place would be deserted, and no other bugger would know you were there.

Oh it's just round the corner from mothercare was down there the other week, it we are down at the weekend again I will don a hat and look peeved!
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #1919 on: Thursday, February 14, 2013, 01:04:14 »

I don't think we should wait until March...

Why not, the football league seem to be?

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131   Go Up
Print
Jump to: