Pages: 1 ... 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 ... 131   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sale of the Club  (Read 312115 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #1620 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 01:04:55 »

Fuck me, they really do come out at night don't they?

I'm glad I only poke my head around the door rather than spending all night in these places these days, they have become scary as fuck!  There are some right weirdos on here!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #1621 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 01:06:41 »

I'm glad I only poke my head around the door rather than spending all night in these places these days, they have become scary as fuck!  There are some right weirdos on here!

Charming  Smiley
GoSWINDON
Making the best out of the little I have.

going for a poo see you in two

Ignore
« Reply #1622 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 01:09:38 »

I'm glad I only poke my head around the door rather than spending all night in these places these days, they have become scary as fuck!  There are some right weirdos on here!

what time is it ? its Berniman time
edit :only joking

If I Don't See You Through  Week, I'll See You Through Window
supermarioTV
"about as funny as AIDS"

Forum Heavyweight

Ignore
« Reply #1623 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 01:10:17 »

I will go as easy as I can on you because I don't think anyone has ever been kind enough to tell you that you really ain't the full ticket, almost a Joey Deacon of the 21st century. For you internet busting records, who said this?

"Funny how when I had a laugh about fighting someone you jumped all over the post taking the morale high ground, but you have just posted about violence against people in your own post, what a hypocrite!! embarrassed yourself again!!"

And this....

"You have run out of logical argument and have EMBARRASSED yourself."

And this.....

"If this is true, then I will go down to the club and kick the living shit out the new 'owners' until they fuck off"

And this.....

"Even in jest telling me I should be 'put down' for wanting to improve the catering at a place I go to 9 months of the year, every year for many years of life makes you sound like a bit of a horrible fucker, could you please apologise as I'm a bit upset tbh"

And this......

"And maybe this is why Wray got the push, great football chairman but unable to sort out important commercial issues such as the lack of chips in the DRS, I hope Patey takes the time to sort this shit out"

I could go on but I think you can see the theme. I am very pleased for you that you have never lost an internet debate, I hope you have fun finding the debate you are looking for, as speaking for myself, I'm having far to much fun ripping the shit out of some chap that is quite clearly a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Please tell me this is a Tans wind up account and Jeremy Beadles replacement is going to virtually jump out any minute.

Your so upset that in an attempt to regain some face, you have went and read every single post I have ever made, and then cut and paste some!! looks like it's you who is not the full ticket, but I'm glad you have confirmed that I have won every debate I have had on here, just like this one.

And it's funny how you have only choose to post the jokes I have previously put on the forum, and they are quite funny at that too, shame however you did not post the proper debate I have had and won.

In fact now I read your post again it's a little bit sinister, you have taken a few jokes posts I have made, put them up and tried to make out i'm totally mental, some might say that's not very nice and a little twisted, oh dear.
« Last Edit: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 01:22:26 by supermarioTV » Logged
GoSWINDON
Making the best out of the little I have.

going for a poo see you in two

Ignore
« Reply #1624 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 01:13:51 »

Your so upset that in an attempt to regain some face, you have went and read every single post I have ever made, and then cut and paste some!! looks like it's you who is not the full ticket, but I glad you have confirmed that I have won every debate I have had on here, just like this one.

u havent posted a hoover yet , cunt

If I Don't See You Through  Week, I'll See You Through Window
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #1625 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 01:15:41 »

I suggest everyone makes a cup of cocoa (non Fola) and goes to bed. . Like good little people

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #1626 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 01:18:35 »

I honestly don't see this as a debate fella, I'm very pleased for you that you do and I hope you take massive satisfaction from thinking I am another of your internet debating scalps. I have always thought a debate requires at least a sensible subject to debate and discuss, you however are not a sensible subject and as welcome to my time as toothache.

Seriously, care in the community has so much to answer for.

Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #1627 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 01:20:10 »

Do think your some sort of superior being coming on a internet forum swearing, insulting and judging other people just because you can't understand or relate to their conversations, your arrogant response is the most immature post on here, and if anyone is a child on here it's you.

Samdy mentioned Thisis, you proved his and my point in 1 post, goodnight
supermarioTV
"about as funny as AIDS"

Forum Heavyweight

Ignore
« Reply #1628 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 01:29:00 »

u havent posted a hoover yet , cunt

True x2
Coca Fola

« Reply #1629 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 01:39:18 »

I suggest everyone makes a cup of cocoa (non Fola) and goes to bed. . Like good little people
Oi, I make a smashing cuppa.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1630 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 02:27:49 »

Are you djostosky or whatever his name is? You seem a bit stressed ?

Dosser has a few multis on here....
Flashheart

« Reply #1631 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 08:42:54 »

Ha ha

Looks like I went to bed at the wrong time.
« Last Edit: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 08:45:38 by Flashheart » Logged
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #1632 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 08:54:35 »

He won't have finished with you yet flash, he has never lost an internet debate you know.
Flashheart

« Reply #1633 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 08:55:33 »

Don't think I can face the humiliation to be honest.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #1634 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 08:56:57 »

Can someone move that spat elsewhere, working my way through that to try and find the latest gossip/news was painful...

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 ... 131   Go Up
Print
Jump to: