Pages: 1 ... 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 ... 131   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sale of the Club  (Read 311814 times)
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #1605 on: Saturday, February 9, 2013, 23:52:33 »

Can't stop laughing as it happens, it's always amusing how things are translated over the internet.

And the translation heading this way would suggest you really need to chill. Random loon
supermarioTV
"about as funny as AIDS"

Forum Heavyweight

Ignore
« Reply #1606 on: Saturday, February 9, 2013, 23:58:28 »

And the translation heading this way would suggest you really need to chill. Random loon

You can't post this for no reason whatsoever.....

Steady on, how has he humiliated himself? This is merely a few people speculating on an open forum, nobody is stating facts, claiming to be in the know or saying there is any conclusive link in all this. Just a rumour that really ain't worth pissing your pants over, what will be will be.

And then tell someone else to chill, if anyone is a hothead here it's you, your post attacked me for no reason and now your taking the morale high ground, that outrageous. 
« Last Edit: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 00:00:28 by supermarioTV » Logged
supermarioTV
"about as funny as AIDS"

Forum Heavyweight

Ignore
« Reply #1607 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 00:05:06 »

I dont know what it is . I cant quite put my finger on it , but everytime you post i feel hungry

edit: can you change your picture please mate

I will edit my picture for you, because since i left thisistfc and started posting on here instead I have made a lot of good pals, and I want to keep it that way. Pint
GoSWINDON
Making the best out of the little I have.

going for a poo see you in two

Ignore
« Reply #1608 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 00:06:55 »

I will edit my picture for you, because since i left thisistfc and started posting on here instead I have made a lot of good pals, and I want to keep it that way. Pint

you are not louis  cassius are you ?

edit:can you edit your picture to a vacuum cleaner cos i really need to tidy my house , tanks
« Last Edit: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 00:09:30 by GoSWINDON » Logged

If I Don't See You Through  Week, I'll See You Through Window
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #1609 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 00:12:20 »

Not sure why i am bothering, but hey ho.

Firstly, if that is how you define a hotheaded attacking post I pity you. Morale high ground? Get a grip, how old are you? (mentally). If you find my outrageous behaviour is not to your liking can I politely suggest, as I did earlier, that you use the ignore button.

I have to say, 99.9% of the folk on here seem like the sort I would love to have a pint with, but there is always an exception to the rule.

Louis Cassius eat your heart out, you got competition sunshine :-))))))))))

If its any help - http://www.samaritans.org/  failing that - www.thisisswindontown.co.uk
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #1610 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 00:13:08 »

Everything explained in one sentence.

Surely there should be a filter for this type of thing?
« Last Edit: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 00:14:39 by Shaw Rosso » Logged
supermarioTV
"about as funny as AIDS"

Forum Heavyweight

Ignore
« Reply #1611 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 00:17:15 »

you are not louis  cassius are you ?

edit:can you edit your picture to a vacuum cleaner cos i really need to tidy my house , tanks

Sorry but I don't kiss and tell, however I am willing to considering changing the picture to a hoover.
GoSWINDON

Ignore
« Reply #1612 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 00:18:20 »

Sorry but I don't kiss and tell, however I am willing to considering changing the picture to a hoover.

thanks sucker

supermarioTV
"about as funny as AIDS"

Forum Heavyweight

Ignore
« Reply #1613 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 00:36:04 »

Not sure why i am bothering, but hey ho.

Firstly, if that is how you define a hotheaded attacking post I pity you. Morale high ground? Get a grip, how old are you? (mentally). If you find my outrageous behaviour is not to your liking can I politely suggest, as I did earlier, that you use the ignore button.

I have to say, 99.9% of the folk on here seem like the sort I would love to have a pint with, but there is always an exception to the rule.

Louis Cassius eat your heart out, you got competition sunshine :-))))))))))

If its any help - http://www.samaritans.org/  failing that - www.thisisswindontown.co.uk

You tried to have a dig at me for no reason whatsoever, but you choose the wrong person to pick on as I don't let shit like that slide, and I have never lost a debate since the internet started and as I always check my facts first, something you should do, you started it, I finished it, you embarrassed yourself, end of. 
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #1614 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 00:38:57 »

[url width=300 height=330]http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/duty_calls.png[/url]

GoSWINDON

Ignore
« Reply #1615 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 00:40:18 »

[url width=300 height=330]http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/duty_calls.png[/url]

BEST POST EVER

Edit: SINCE THE INTERNET STARTED
« Last Edit: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 00:42:06 by GoSWINDON » Logged

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #1616 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 00:45:54 »

Fucking hell, I thought I'd wandered over to thisis then.

Children.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #1617 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 00:53:17 »

ram it ram it ram it ram it up your poop shoot
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #1618 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 00:58:32 »

You tried to have a dig at me for no reason whatsoever, but you choose the wrong person to pick on as I don't let shit like that slide, and I have never lost a debate since the internet started and as I always check my facts first, something you should do, you started it, I finished it, you embarrassed yourself, end of. 

I will go as easy as I can on you because I don't think anyone has ever been kind enough to tell you that you really ain't the full ticket, almost a Joey Deacon of the 21st century. For you internet busting records, who said this?

"Funny how when I had a laugh about fighting someone you jumped all over the post taking the morale high ground, but you have just posted about violence against people in your own post, what a hypocrite!! embarrassed yourself again!!"

And this....

"You have run out of logical argument and have EMBARRASSED yourself."

And this.....

"If this is true, then I will go down to the club and kick the living shit out the new 'owners' until they fuck off"

And this.....

"Even in jest telling me I should be 'put down' for wanting to improve the catering at a place I go to 9 months of the year, every year for many years of life makes you sound like a bit of a horrible fucker, could you please apologise as I'm a bit upset tbh"

And this......

"And maybe this is why Wray got the push, great football chairman but unable to sort out important commercial issues such as the lack of chips in the DRS, I hope Patey takes the time to sort this shit out"

I could go on but I think you can see the theme. I am very pleased for you that you have never lost an internet debate, I hope you have fun finding the debate you are looking for, as speaking for myself, I'm having far to much fun ripping the shit out of some chap that is quite clearly a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Please tell me this is a Tans wind up account and Jeremy Beadles replacement is going to virtually jump out any minute.

Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #1619 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 00:59:05 »

Fucking hell, I thought I'd wandered over to thisis then.

Children.

:-))))))))))
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 ... 131   Go Up
Print
Jump to: