Pages: 1 ... 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 ... 131   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sale of the Club  (Read 311888 times)
supermarioTV
"about as funny as AIDS"

Forum Heavyweight

Ignore
« Reply #1590 on: Saturday, February 9, 2013, 22:39:18 »

Steady on, how has he humiliated himself? This is merely a few people speculating on an open forum, nobody is stating facts, claiming to be in the know or saying there is any conclusive link in all this. Just a rumour that really ain't worth pissing your pants over, what will be will be.

If you read the above post properly you will see I was clearly referring to Flashhart for deciding for no good reason other then to show off as usual by telling me "You've not really been paying much attention, have you?" (I quoted him) I was not referring to the conversion regarding Spencer, so maybe maybe you should  read the posts properly before pissing your pants, as it ain't worth it.  
supermarioTV
"about as funny as AIDS"

Forum Heavyweight

Ignore
« Reply #1591 on: Saturday, February 9, 2013, 22:48:46 »

Posting on this forum is like being married, every time you speak someone jumps down your throat!!
Coca Fola

« Reply #1592 on: Saturday, February 9, 2013, 22:50:38 »

It's because you only have 78 posts, always happens with new posters. I have 4000 posts and nobody listens to me, although that could be down to the fact that I spout complete bollocks most of the time.
GoSWINDON
Making the best out of the little I have.

going for a poo see you in two

Ignore
« Reply #1593 on: Saturday, February 9, 2013, 22:51:23 »

Posting on this forum is like being married, every time you speak someone jumps down your throat!!

Sofa

If I Don't See You Through  Week, I'll See You Through Window
GoSWINDON

Ignore
« Reply #1594 on: Saturday, February 9, 2013, 22:55:29 »

It's because you only have 78 posts, always happens with new posters. I have 4000 posts and nobody listens to me, although that could be down to the fact that I spout complete bollocks most of the time.

it's true , you only have 3995 posts

Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #1595 on: Saturday, February 9, 2013, 22:58:27 »

If you read the above post properly you will see I was clearly referring to Flashhart for deciding for no good reason other then to show off as usual by telling me "You've not really been paying much attention, have you?" (I quoted him) I was not referring to the conversion regarding Spencer, so maybe maybe you should  read the posts properly before pissing your pants, as it ain't worth it.  

My pants remain dry, and thankfully, my wife doesn't sound nowhere near as miserable as yours.
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #1596 on: Saturday, February 9, 2013, 22:59:48 »

A warm welcome TO, and not a word , quick to fucking criticise eh  Sad
supermarioTV
"about as funny as AIDS"

Forum Heavyweight

Ignore
« Reply #1597 on: Saturday, February 9, 2013, 23:20:37 »

My pants remain dry, and thankfully, my wife doesn't sound nowhere near as miserable as yours.

Not really sure what the point of your post is, might be that you don't find jokes about married life funny? it's a shame your not as quick to withdraw your misguided and rude posts, as you are to write them.
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #1598 on: Saturday, February 9, 2013, 23:25:46 »

Not really sure what the point of your post is, might be that you don't find jokes about married life funny? it's a shame your not as quick to withdraw your misguided and rude posts, as you are to write them.

Was you bullied at school by any chance?  Yes

I must have missed the joke bit, feel free to liberate the ignore button.
« Last Edit: Saturday, February 9, 2013, 23:28:20 by Shaw Rosso » Logged
supermarioTV
"about as funny as AIDS"

Forum Heavyweight

Ignore
« Reply #1599 on: Saturday, February 9, 2013, 23:39:57 »

Was you bullied at school by any chance?  Yes

Again I'm not sure what that is supposed to mean, the bottom line is that you embarrassed yourself on the Swindon chat forum by not reading a post properly and flying off the handle, now man up and accept it, rather then posting this crazy bullshit that makes no sense.
« Last Edit: Saturday, February 9, 2013, 23:41:30 by supermarioTV » Logged
nochee

« Reply #1600 on: Saturday, February 9, 2013, 23:41:45 »

Again I'm not sure what that is supposed to mean, the bottom line is that you embarrassed yourself on the Swindon chat forum by not reading a post properly and frying off the handle, now man up and accept it, rather then posting this crazy bullshit that makes no sense.
SHUT UP
supermarioTV
"about as funny as AIDS"

Forum Heavyweight

Ignore
« Reply #1601 on: Saturday, February 9, 2013, 23:43:02 »

SHUT UP

mind your bees wax....
red socks

« Reply #1602 on: Saturday, February 9, 2013, 23:45:00 »

mind your bees wax....

Are you djostosky or whatever his name is? You seem a bit stressed ?
supermarioTV
"about as funny as AIDS"

Forum Heavyweight

Ignore
« Reply #1603 on: Saturday, February 9, 2013, 23:46:59 »

Are you djostosky or whatever his name is? You seem a bit stressed ?

Can't stop laughing as it happens, it's always amusing how things are translated over the internet.
GoSWINDON

Ignore
« Reply #1604 on: Saturday, February 9, 2013, 23:51:51 »

Can't stop laughing as it happens, it's always amusing how things are translated over the internet.

I dont know what it is . I cant quite put my finger on it , but everytime you post i feel hungry

edit: can you change your picture please mate
« Last Edit: Saturday, February 9, 2013, 23:53:28 by GoSWINDON » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 ... 131   Go Up
Print
Jump to: