Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 ... 131   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sale of the Club  (Read 312000 times)
Hitchinred

Ignore
« Reply #1290 on: Tuesday, February 5, 2013, 18:14:04 »

I think a ground share with Looton might work.

Would save me a lot of money although I'd probably have to chop my feet off to sit in the stands!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1291 on: Tuesday, February 5, 2013, 18:30:19 »

Would save me a lot of money although I'd probably have to chop my feet off to sit in the stands!

Fret not...the plan would be for Looton to join us in Banbury.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #1292 on: Tuesday, February 5, 2013, 19:41:48 »

How would you feel about a franchised STFC in a new ground at Banbury, Ralphy? Got to be handy for you.

Banbury makes Swindon look like the European city of culture.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #1293 on: Tuesday, February 5, 2013, 19:47:06 »

Swindon Puritans FC
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #1294 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 19:29:37 »

According to Morshead on Twitter Black is set to retain 15% of the club after/if the sale has gone through (unclear as to whether this is 15% of what he currently owns or 15% of the shares in general). Does make you think that the owners are a lot more credible than people seem to be giving them credit for on here/other forms of social networking over the last couple of weeks. I find it hard to believe that Black would keep 15% and then sell to a bunch of cowboys on the basis that he is unlikely to ever see any sort of return on it.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #1295 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 19:41:40 »

According to Morshead on Twitter Black is set to retain 15% of the club after/if the sale has gone through (unclear as to whether this is 15% of what he currently owns or 15% of the shares in general). Does make you think that the owners are a lot more credible than people seem to be giving them credit for on here/other forms of social networking over the last couple of weeks. I find it hard to believe that Black would keep 15% and then sell to a bunch of cowboys on the basis that he is unlikely to ever see any sort of return on it.

Welcome Jed, you cunt  Smiley
« Last Edit: Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 19:48:02 by Shaw Rosso » Logged
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #1296 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 19:42:43 »

Jed, what's your favourite cheese?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1297 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 19:56:32 »

Have you got any tips as to where I can get good quality double glazing for half price?

Bit of a long shot I know...
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #1298 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 20:01:04 »

Jed, what is your actual real name?
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #1299 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 20:03:20 »

Did Morshead give the names of the rest of the consortium? You can trust us.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #1300 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 20:06:09 »

Have you got any tips as to where I can get good quality double glazing for half price?

Bit of a long shot I know...
I can help with that Batch
supermarioTV
"about as funny as AIDS"

Forum Heavyweight

Ignore
« Reply #1301 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 20:18:15 »

I'm gonna give you a jolly good thrashing*

*Only joking, i will not be thrashing anyone contacted with the football club,
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1302 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 20:20:10 »

I can help with that Batch

You were Jed all along, and you would have got away with it if it wasn't for us meddling kids approaching middle aged sad fucks
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #1303 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 20:28:54 »

Jed, when are you buying me a pint ?
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #1304 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 20:30:16 »

Welcome Jed, you cunt  Smiley
Ha ha, I was expecting a suspicious reaction due to that being my 1st post but that takes some beating!!!! In all seriousness this is hardly a backing or a put down to the incoming consortium, more a pointer that if Black still intends to hold 15% of his shares (which is a lot more than I anticipated being the case) then he must have a lot of faith in what the new owners have in store for us actually bearing some fruit. Alternatively he may be as desperate to get out as some on here will have us believe!!!

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 ... 131   Go Up
Print
Jump to: