Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 ... 131   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sale of the Club  (Read 312014 times)
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #1140 on: Sunday, February 3, 2013, 00:15:28 »

He must be pissed. He has tweeted once since 22nd December until this point. He's probably just opened twitter again to find a stream of abuse from our fans.

Never knowingly overstated.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #1141 on: Sunday, February 3, 2013, 00:19:04 »

to be honest, those tweets didn't really help anything did they?

these things that can't be spoken about? there's not a lot of point speaking about them if you can only be vague.
JanAageisGod

Ignore
« Reply #1142 on: Sunday, February 3, 2013, 00:23:18 »

There are a good number of reasonable tweets at him from sane people who realise he's spent millions he's not going to see again.

GoSWINDON
Making the best out of the little I have.

going for a poo see you in two

Ignore
« Reply #1143 on: Sunday, February 3, 2013, 00:30:58 »

There are a good number of reasonable tweets at him from sane people who realise he's spent millions he's not going to see again.

but why now ? who said they took £7 off him , i blame that cunt

If I Don't See You Through  Week, I'll See You Through Window
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #1144 on: Sunday, February 3, 2013, 00:31:46 »

Personally, I think he's read a few of your posts and is just lamenting the general standard of grammar.
GoSWINDON

Ignore
« Reply #1145 on: Sunday, February 3, 2013, 00:33:31 »

Personally, I think he's read a few of your posts and is just lamenting the general standard of grammar.

Fuck. Him ,then. He is to be well respected and hope he comes through the hard times ahead
« Last Edit: Sunday, February 3, 2013, 00:41:56 by GoSWINDON » Logged

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #1146 on: Sunday, February 3, 2013, 00:38:32 »

fuck him then
[url width=500 height=205]http://i.imgur.com/PC50dJY.gif[/url]
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1147 on: Sunday, February 3, 2013, 00:52:59 »

Why now? Because he's got no more money init!!!!
GoSWINDON

Ignore
« Reply #1148 on: Sunday, February 3, 2013, 00:54:56 »

Why now? Because he's got no more money init!!!!

innit ( fuck , that means that's spelled correctly )

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #1149 on: Sunday, February 3, 2013, 08:36:57 »

Gerry Stilton , is that you ?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1150 on: Sunday, February 3, 2013, 09:27:13 »

Just saw the Black tweets,  he's no idiot and I look forward to the explanation behind what on the face of it seems a senseless method of sale.

I am frustrated and a bit angry at the way things are going, but its hard to vilify someone (via twitter) who has funded saving the club, and funded project Paolo at great cost without knowing what the fuck happened that caused him to abort  in such a spectacularly rapid (and seemingly poor) manner.
HardCorePrawn

Ignore
« Reply #1151 on: Sunday, February 3, 2013, 09:35:06 »

Just saw that. The good news is the sale is still going through. Don't know what the 'horrible' stuff is though?! Hopefully nothing bad for STFC.

'Horrible' doubtless refers to the flak he has got for declining to toss more money in. The grief he is getting for closing his wallet at £9 million is hardly likely to be encouraging the potential new consortium to close the deal.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #1152 on: Sunday, February 3, 2013, 09:37:07 »

'Horrible' doubtless refers to the flak he has got for declining to toss more money in. The grief he is getting for closing his wallet at £9 million is hardly likely to be encouraging the potential new consortium to close the deal.
The deal has been closed. It's down the the FL now.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #1153 on: Sunday, February 3, 2013, 09:38:42 »

Just saw the Black tweets,  he's no idiot and I look forward to the explanation behind what on the face of it seems a senseless method of sale.

I am frustrated and a bit angry at the way things are going, but its hard to vilify someone (via twitter) who has funded saving the club, and funded project Paolo at great cost without knowing what the fuck happened that caused him to abort  in such a spectacularly rapid (and seemingly poor) manner.

I eagerly await why he chose to sell Ritchie, I have heard a couple of rumours that fairly and squarely put him in the driving seat for the sale but lets wait and see what his reasons are before we blame him totally.

After all he has put a hell of a lot of money into the club to save us and keep us afloat, there is no need for abuse anyway, I am just concerned of the effect that all this has had on Paolo more than anything.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
HardCorePrawn

Ignore
« Reply #1154 on: Sunday, February 3, 2013, 09:47:52 »

I eagerly await why he chose to sell Ritchie, I have heard a couple of rumours that fairly and squarely put him in the driving seat for the sale but lets wait and see what his reasons are before we blame him totally.

After all he has put a hell of a lot of money into the club to save us and keep us afloat, there is no need for abuse anyway, I am just concerned of the effect that all this has had on Paolo more than anything.

I imagine Paolo is still receiving his division topping wage each week rather than putting money back in as he suggested in a headline grabbing move a few weeks back.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 ... 131   Go Up
Print
Jump to: