Pages: 1 ... 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 ... 131   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sale of the Club  (Read 311849 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #1050 on: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 09:35:25 »

I'm with Kerry to a point. We just keep going round and round and always get shafted. The only way to end it is to start from scratch with a non profit seeking board that is completely open and transparent. Otherwise we will be in a similar situation to now infusion future. The new lot will take over, say what fans want to hear and all will be forgottenfor alot of fans. I'd say this warning though, if the so called great board who saved us etc, etc are leaving us in this fucking mess, it aint gonna see an improvement from them is it?
Yes, OK, but let's wait for them to fuck up/fuck off first shall we?? Actually, better still, let's wait for  them to actually take over!
Flashheart

« Reply #1051 on: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 09:36:16 »

Jesus fucking christ.

One downside of the internet is that it reveals a lot of the population really are fucking idiots.

Ignore
« Reply #1052 on: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 09:40:03 »

Jesus fucking christ.

One downside of the internet is that it reveals a lot of the population really are fucking idiots.
who makes you the voice of reason on everything? People who don't share your view are idiots or  get told to fuck off.
kerry red

« Reply #1053 on: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 09:41:09 »

Why is it stupid just to have a different opinion?

Does your count more than anyone else's?
Flashheart

« Reply #1054 on: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 09:43:41 »

Jesus fucking christ.

Do you think spewing shit about the new board and posting their numbers on twitter, for example, are the actions of intelligent people?
Flashheart

« Reply #1055 on: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 09:45:08 »

Or wanting to stage protests even before the new lot have taken over.

Yeah, that's really fucking smart innit.
fatbasher

« Reply #1056 on: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 09:47:30 »

Jesus fucking christ.

.......and why politicans thrive. If you want to kill the beast the only effective way is to starve it.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #1057 on: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 09:49:29 »

It's natural to be sceptical, of course it is. After what the club have been through in the past I'd go as far as it's healthy. But there's a difference between healthy scepticism and knee jerk comments/reactions based on the flimsiest of evidence. The only thing we can do, aside from supporting the team, is wait and see what the new lot actually do when they're in situ. It's a fucking horrible situation, but attacking the new lot isn't really productive is it. At least not yet.....

It's All Good..............
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #1058 on: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 09:55:43 »

I can't believe some fans are attacking the new board before they have even took control of the club. Thats utter fucking madness, nice way to make them feel welcome, I do despair.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Flashheart

« Reply #1059 on: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 09:56:43 »

Do you know that some of your 'opinions' are so bizarre that other people aren't sure if you are serious or on a wind-up

Preferring administration to the take over. I mean really.... what the actual fuck? I'm still not convinced you aren't just trolling.
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #1060 on: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 09:56:54 »

I can understand fans fustrations & worries it's a road we've been down before, but unfortunately no amount of speculation or accusation is going to remedy the situation.

What will be will be.  The new takeover could be for the best or for the worst but for now we as fans will just have to cross that bridge when we come to it.

Small rumblings seem to suggest the new lot taking over have good footballing knowlege so it will be interesting to see who the other parties of the consortium are once the takeover is complete.

For now though as fans we should focus all our energy on what matters on the pitch & not on club matters.  Players & Paolo need our support so lets just do that
JanAageisGod

Ignore
« Reply #1061 on: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 09:59:42 »

I don't understand why they have to earn our trust. They want to buy us and, ultimately, they will have saved us once this goes through. If we hadn't have sold then we wouldn't have just gone into administration and had points deducted, it would have been a lot worse. Cold hard fact so we should actually be a bit grateful to the new board and maybe not judge them without knowing anything about them!

It's quite possible it could be ok and we're just in a period of teething troubles, and I'd be more than happy if it is (yes, really) but I'd say they need to earn our trust for two reasons:

1) This start
2) Rikki Hunt, Diamond Mike, Spencer Trethewy, Keith Haslam at Mansfield, Bill Archer at Brighton etc...

Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #1062 on: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 10:00:54 »

I can't believe some fans are attacking the new board before they have even took control of the club. Thats utter fucking madness, nice way to make them feel welcome, I do despair.

I probably was a little OTT in my criticisms of the front man and his apparent unsuitability last night.  Hadn't really appreciated the extent to which their hands are tied at the moment.  At the risk of upsetting Barry, I hope he comes out in the next few days and proves me wrong.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #1063 on: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 10:01:11 »

I can understand fans fustrations & worries it's a road we've been down before, but unfortunately no amount of speculation or accusation is going to remedy the situation.

What will be will be.  The new takeover could be for the best or for the worst but for now we as fans will just have to cross that bridge when we come to it.

Small rumblings seem to suggest the new lot taking over have good footballing knowlege so it will be interesting to see who the other parties of the consortium are once the takeover is complete.

For now though as fans we should focus all our energy on what matters on the pitch & not on club matters.  Players & Paolo need our support so lets just do that
No, no, no, enough of this irrational nonsense -  Let's condemn them as cowboys and con men before we even know who they are - lets demand their removal from the Club before they've actually taken over - that is the way forward!
Flashheart

« Reply #1064 on: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 10:03:55 »

We don't know who these people are yet. Therefore they must be fucking terrible, innit.
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 ... 131   Go Up
Print
Jump to: