Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 ... 131   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sale of the Club  (Read 312099 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #690 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 21:57:11 »

Exactly. You have just solidified my point. As soon as Black realised he couldn't make money out of Swindon, fucks off.  It's business.
Amazed he's been such a successful businessman if he loses 9 million quid in a few years. Think there's more to his bailing than that.
Fans have notoriously short memories, but come on.....

It's All Good..............
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #691 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 21:58:27 »

Umm I think he may have realised that a few months before now. Probably within 5 minutes in fact.

I'm pretty sure Black knew before he bought the club that we weren't going to be a money-spinner.
caveej

Ignore
« Reply #692 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 22:01:51 »

I'm pretty sure Black knew before he bought the club that we weren't going to be a money-spinner.

OK, I am not here to argue, just feel so infuriated.

But answer this, why would somebody that not only is not a football man, let alone a Swindon supporter invest in the club unless they thought they could make money?
LoyalSupporter

Ignore
« Reply #693 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 22:03:15 »

From the Banbury forum
http://banburyunitedfc.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1275
RUMOURS/FACTS

I have been asked to invite you all to a meeting on Friday night at the Clubhouse with Jed, where he will speak to you all and give you the chance to ask questions.

As it stands at the moment Jed has spoken to no Media, much of the talk has come from the Swindon area. And obviously other media have picked up on it and passed it on.

The Clubhouse will open at 7.00pm, meeting will commence at 7.30pm.

If you have an interest in the club it's very important you attend and hear the FACTS from Jed.

Please pass this on to anyone who may not see the forum.

Many thanks Stewart
Radio Horton and Banbury United Supporter
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #694 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 22:04:17 »

Agent Darren - @DarrenL68: The lesson of the day, don't spend money you haven't got to keep the fans Happy, as one day you will only fck the Fans over.  Night all.

Quite happy to take your cut though werent you, bit bitter seeing as he is banned from the club
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #695 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 22:04:49 »

Could well have been out of their hands. Money was required to fund the club until the deal is officially done perhaps? I don't know. Hopefully we'll find out tomorrow.

And I don't think the current board would have sold Ritchie to spite us.

Well one of the parties has done us over, or at least that's what it feels like.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #696 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 22:05:17 »

From the Banbury forum
http://banburyunitedfc.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1275
RUMOURS/FACTS

I have been asked to invite you all to a meeting on Friday night at the Clubhouse with Jed, where he will speak to you all and give you the chance to ask questions.

As it stands at the moment Jed has spoken to no Media, much of the talk has come from the Swindon area. And obviously other media have picked up on it and passed it on.

If you have an interest in the club it's very important you attend and hear the FACTS from Jed.

Many thanks Stewart

Fallen through then?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #697 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 22:05:24 »

From the Banbury forum
RUMOURS/FACTS

Many thanks Stewart

i have to go to banbury friday night, might pop in to that
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #698 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 22:05:35 »

Umm that's kinda (well exactly) what I was trying to say.
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #699 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 22:06:31 »

OK, I am not here to argue, just feel so infuriated.

But answer this, why would somebody that not only is not a football man, let alone a Swindon supporter invest in the club unless they thought they could make money?

It was a nice little project for him and his mates to play with. Once they fell out, it no longer became fun. There may have been plans for the club to one day become sustainable, but it would have cost a fortune to get us there!
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #700 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 22:08:12 »

Fallen through then?

It honestly wouldn't surprise me the way today has gone.
caveej

Ignore
« Reply #701 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 22:08:47 »

It was a nice little project for him and his mates to play with. Once they fell out, it no longer became fun. There may have been plans for the club to one day become sustainable, but it would have cost a fortune to get us there!

Agree, and I think that is why it is so frustrating. As soon as 'they' get bored, they disappear leaving a mess behind.
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #702 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 22:09:22 »

From the Banbury forum
RUMOURS/FACTS

Many thanks Stewart

If he's one of the new owners of our club, he can use our facilities to hold a forum with the fans. If he's not the new owner, I have no interest in the man.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #703 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 22:10:43 »

Morshead has gone very quiet.
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #704 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 22:11:53 »

I think we should all go to bed and sleep on it
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 ... 131   Go Up
Print
Jump to: