Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 131   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sale of the Club  (Read 312221 times)
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #630 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 19:40:35 »

Officially, the silence is deafening. Might be because some sensitive discussions are still taking place, but we've all being jumping off in different directions based on some tweets from Sam Morshead. Its unsettling everyone.

So, calm the fuck down everyone. All will become clear in due course.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #631 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 19:42:07 »

where has this idea of asset stripping come from?

Mr Black has wiped the slate clean, the new owners want championship football, why would they then start stripping our team who PDC has got to 3rd in the table?!

it doesn't make sense where this idea has come from

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #632 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 19:43:28 »

I'd imagine the deafening silence will be upheld until legals/proof of funds are approved. Not sure how long league ratification takes, but I think the fir and proper person test is just 'can he sign his name, X will do if not'.
corner

Ignore
« Reply #633 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 19:43:44 »

I think it will be announced tommorow along with the signing of a couple of loan players
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #634 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 19:44:37 »

Mr Black has wiped the slate clean, the new owners want championship football, why would they then start stripping our team who PDC has got to 3rd in the table?!

from the same person who blamed Patey for the war in Afghanistan in another thread.

pay no heed
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #635 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 19:45:43 »

i imagine we will get FL approval over night and tomorrow will be getting the dead wood out (maybe this is the asset stripping?!) and bringing in fresh faces. Martins & Hollands until the season ends no doubt + a couple more

RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #636 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 19:46:39 »

I'd imagine the deafening silence will be upheld until legals/proof of funds are approved. Not sure how long league ratification takes, but I think the fir and proper person test is just 'can he sign his name, X will do if not'.

Ah, I see how people like Yeung and Chanrai have managed it, they just need to show they can grow Christmas tree's.  Is this a confusion caused by the formation by the same name I wonder.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #637 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 19:46:51 »

The club assetts are obviously the players, what with the rumours of Collins and Ritchie leaving who are probably our 2 major prized assetts on the pitch along with Foderingham, I would call that rumours of assett stripping, although no official bid has been made for either according to PdC.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
pumbaa

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #638 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 19:48:59 »

Quite. But there is nothing, I repeat nothing, on the official club website about any of this.

Like many on here, I'm a Project Manager. Its a well known statistic in the 'industry' that the primary cause of project failure is Communication, mainly it being poor or lacking.

The club's wall of silence is a concern. Understandable, but a concern nonetheless.

I'm happy to wait. Seems the majority are feeding vigourously on the speculative bollocks.
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #639 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 19:51:35 »

Every club in league 1 and 2 would say there aim is the championship. Actually putting the means in place and achieving it are two very different things.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #640 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 19:52:01 »

I don't think it is a concern. If we wake tomorrow to find players sold, and/or a takeover breakdown then I'll be concerned.

I'd call this normal.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #641 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 19:52:21 »

I'm happy to wait. Seems the majority are feeding vigourously on the speculative bollocks.
Exactly.

pumbaa

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #642 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 19:55:46 »

I don't think it is a concern. If we wake tomorrow to find players sold, and/or a takeover breakdown then I'll be concerned.

I'd call this normal.

Hope to god you're right. In the meantime. I'll wait patiently and remain mildly concerned over the lack of official comms. Night xx
Peter Venkman

« Reply #643 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 19:57:05 »

Hope to god you're right. In the meantime. I'll wait patiently and remain mildly concerned over the lack of official comms. Night xx
There is no Bob Holt Cheesy

Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #644 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 19:58:21 »

Seems the majority are feeding vigourously on the speculative bollocks.

oh, I only have pizza for dinner

I come from a land down-under
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 131   Go Up
Print
Jump to: