Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 ... 131   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sale of the Club  (Read 312072 times)
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #480 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 00:29:58 »

Dear TEF,

RELAX

Kind regards,

Costanza

For now, I tend to agree
Bumpkin

Ignore
« Reply #481 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 00:35:22 »

Wait til Thursday.

Costanza says Relax. Did you ever watch Seinfeld??
Bumpkin

Ignore
« Reply #482 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 00:37:31 »

Wait til Thursday.

Costanza says Relax. Did you ever watch Seinfeld??
supermarioTV
"about as funny as AIDS"

Forum Heavyweight

Ignore
« Reply #483 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 00:43:21 »

He didn't, he offered to boot him upstairs as DoF, probably in an effort to save on compo. Which Hart declined.

Hart was on a short term contract until the end of the season, Fitton wanted to send him up stairs to save two weeks wages? Always amusing how things get rewritten over the passage of time, I seem to remember a totally deluded Fitton offering up an outrageous defence of Hart after he had got us relegated, either way had Fitton stayed then Hart and McParland would of stayed on as the management team in one form or another, and that would of not been a good thing.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/swindon_town/9467993.stm
« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 01:17:02 by supermarioTV » Logged
STFCFORLIFE

Ignore
« Reply #484 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 01:56:40 »

Look at this article in the Daily Mail today:-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2270370/Paolo-Di-Canio-faces-uncertain-future-Swindon-Town-administrators.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Paolo Di Canio is facing an increasingly uncertain future at Swindon, amid claims the financially stricken League One club will go into administration in the next 24 hours.
A desperate search for new investment to help offset debts of around £13m appears to have failed and left club bosses fearing they may have little alternative but to call in the administrators.
As a consequence, Swindon’s entire first-team squad would be put up for sale, in a move that would leave Di Canio agonising over his next move.

In an emotional outburst at the start of this month, the Swindon manager offered to pay £30,000 of his own money to keep loan players John Bostock, Chris Martin and Danny Hollands.
He will be distraught at the latest developments, with Swindon on the brink after launching a quest for new backers but seemingly drawing a blank.

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #485 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 02:12:59 »

that is completely ridiculous
Coca Fola

« Reply #486 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 02:49:56 »

Sam's Morshead's tweets make for pretty grim reading...
Flashheart

« Reply #487 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 07:07:12 »

There's some that would continue to believe the daily mail no matter what they say.
china red

« Reply #488 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 07:13:41 »

I just hope that all the hard work the board have put in over the last five years is not undone because AB wants out asap. 
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #489 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 07:17:37 »

Its not inconceivable we'd go into administration (worst case), though doubt the Mail know shit. Equally selling Ritchie may be enough to avoid it.

Its also not a certainty by any chalk, we may be fine.

Just got to sit tight and let Black and co get on with it.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #490 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 07:25:06 »

I'm not saying anything...
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #491 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 07:31:37 »

I just hope that all the hard work the board have put in over the last five years is not undone because AB wants out asap. 

Unfortunately this is looking more feasible. Shame. Hard to fathom how a guy could be involved in a club for so long and then suddenly be willing to have it be all about the bottom line without regard for the club's future.
red socks

« Reply #492 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 07:38:06 »

Unfortunately this is looking more feasible. Shame. Hard to fathom how a guy could be involved in a club for so long and then suddenly be willing to have it be all about the bottom line without regard for the club's future.

This is what I find difficult. We are very close to making the club and players much more valuable assets, AB you just need to hang  on for a bit longer its a bit of a gamble (you seem to like others doing a bit of this) stop being such a posh boy fucking pussy.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #493 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 07:43:35 »

This is what I find difficult. We are very close to making the club and players much more valuable assets, AB you just need to hang  on for a bit longer its a bit of a gamble (you seem to like others doing a bit of this) stop being such a posh boy fucking pussy.

Who knows what his motivations are, whether he just wants to cut his losses without pissing another few hundred thousand up the wall next month or has other businesses he desperately needs cash for.

Just hope someone can sort out a deal with him today so he doesn't cut and run to save himself a couple of mill leaving us in the shit.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #494 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 07:53:40 »

One paper says we are going into admin, another says we are signing Bradley Wright Phillips on loan. Got to love the media!
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 ... 131   Go Up
Print
Jump to: