Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 131   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sale of the Club  (Read 311916 times)
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #180 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 20:24:28 »

I'd welcome Fitton back and roll out the red carpet for him. I can remember just what a fucking basket case we were and he was fucking mental to take it on. If he was fronting a consortium, I'd trust them. In my opinion, I owe him for saving my club. A good businessman learns from his mistakes and he made some but they were genuine mistakes.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 20:29:29 »

ok nice 1 i stand corrected. I not sure on his vision being frugal. Yes we have to be sustainable but then you also have to make an investment, a speculation to jump to the next level. The scummers and wilder are always harping on about that they are doing it the right way a more slowly slowly approach but I dont see them being promoted in the next 100 years. Lets get to the championship and then be sustainable from there within reason of course.

Devil's advocate here: their form recently has been promotion form.  If they sustain it, they will make the play offs at least.  But would you swap their situation for ours (even at this uncertain time)?  Not in a million years.
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 20:30:23 »

I can remember just what a fucking basket case we were and he was fucking mental to take it on. If he was fronting a consortium, I'd trust them. In my opinion, I owe him for saving my club. A good businessman learns from his mistakes and he made some but they were genuine mistakes.

Id agree with that. Whats comments with regards to fitton and him being a good scout.

Just been tweeted that three parties are at adavanced stages in taking owenership.
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 20:32:30 »

"An initial agreement could be reached by the end of next week, the Advertiser understands #stfc"

Exciting tweet alert.

Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 20:33:10 »

Just been tweeted that three parties are at advanced stages in taking ownership.

If these reports have substance, this does all seem to be happening much more quickly than most would have imagined possible.  Perhaps things were taking place behind the scenes well before Andrew Black made his announcement.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 20:34:50 »

wait, buying a house isn't this quick is it?
Flashheart

« Reply #186 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 20:35:09 »

Sam Morshead ‏@SamMorshead_SA
The Advertiser understands three parties are in advanced talks regarding the possibility of taking the ownership of #stfc

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One party, believed to be a domestic consortium, is ahead in their discussions, the Adver understands

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An initial agreement could be reached by the end of next week, the Advertiser understands #stfc

No word on identities and that is probably best right now as the issue remains hugely important and highly sensitive. #stfc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 20:36:17 »

I think you might be right
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 20:39:02 »

The Advertiser understands three parties are in advanced talks regarding the possibility of taking the ownership of #stfc

One party, believed to be a domestic consortium, is ahead in their discussions, the Adver understands

An initial agreement could be reached by the end of next week, the Advertiser understands #stfc

No word on identities and that is probably best right now as the issue remains hugely important and highly sensitive. #stfc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This stuff is about as realistic as if it was written by Dosser....
nochee

« Reply #189 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 20:39:35 »

It is if you've got a suitcase full of cash
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 20:40:28 »

Flashheart

« Reply #191 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 20:40:48 »

This stuff is about as realistic as if it was written by Dosser....

Reg.

With the greatest of respect, please feel free to fuck off at your earliest convenience.

Cheers
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 20:43:58 »

Reg.

With the greatest of respect, please feel free to fuck off at your earliest convenience.

Cheers

OK mate you believe the scribblings of a cub Adver reporter if you want...personally I'll wait for something more concrete.
DRS

« Reply #193 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 20:55:38 »

OK mate you believe the scribblings of a cub Adver reporter if you want...personally I'll wait for something more concrete.
Fuck me Reg you are all doom lately
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 20:59:53 »

[url width=350 height=206]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-bAxCETz4Hb8/Tpsko5qrtKI/AAAAAAAAAes/UWlgS2yuiOY/s1600/054314450_were_doomed_answer_5_xlarge.jpg[/url]
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 131   Go Up
Print
Jump to: