Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Look at Jeds twitter  (Read 16068 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #75 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 10:55:25 »

not so long ago this forum was full of posts bemoaning the lack of communication from the previous chairman (who also tweets) and the lack of communication from the new consortium.

never.

happy.

Exactly.

I don’t think Jed can win at the moment. He’s limited to a few tweets which are hardly going to be reflective of a business plan. On the flip side, if he doesn’t make the tweets then people will moan he is ignoring the fans completely.

The strict NDA and rapid exit strategy of Andrew Black has really been the cause of our recent problems, not the fact Jed McCrory doesn’t wear a tie.

It’s funny how the last couple of times the club has been up for sale some fans mention Jamie Cullum as a potential investor (for example). What’s the difference between he and Jed? ’Oh but I know who he is, he plays piano and sings and stuff’.

Likewise, thanking the bloke for a few broken messages on Twitter is equally silly. If and when the takeover is completed, the new owners and management will have to learn that keeping fans properly informed really matters.

We need to know who the new owners are (the money men, not the directors) and what their motives are. At the moment it has a BEST Holdings feel about it, simply because of the lack of information and details which are extremely sketchy and contradictory.

Basically as soon as the takeover is confirmed I’d expect a swiftly released statement (the consortium has had plenty of time to prepare) with at least some basic details, hopefully addressing the Trust’s initial questions.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: