Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pre Match Entertainment  (Read 18635 times)
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, January 13, 2013, 18:25:42 »

Did your lot pile out of that white minibus that pulled up opposite the bar? The bloke serving took a lot of stick but it was hard work getting a pint.

No I had a drink with the Talk Talk Army En route.

Clems Army!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, January 13, 2013, 18:37:22 »

I'm in the Don Rogers stand and it's the best it's ever been. (actually the best at any ground ive been too) Loads of variety.

You must eat a lot of shit at home to think the food is good in the DRS
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, January 13, 2013, 18:58:18 »

The catering has been a constant complaint for as long as I can remember. Aside from the odd wet dog when I'm desperate, I gave up on the food inside the ground ages ago.

If people stopped buying the shit food then something would be done about it. Plenty of decent options just outside the ground or pubs nearby which serve acceptable grub.
supermarioTV
"about as funny as AIDS"

Forum Heavyweight

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, January 13, 2013, 19:00:31 »

Wow! what food do you like to eat? I like a  burger and chips, and always find the burger buns are rock hard and the meat is one lump of fat and it's always served stone cold, and the chips are never fryed long enough and they are always dished out undercooked, but oddly the meat in the pies is like rubber as their over heated, total disgrace at the prices they charge.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, January 13, 2013, 19:01:05 »

this thread has gone from a discussion about a potentially underage prostitute to a complaint about the catering at the County Ground

good work, TEF
GoSWINDON
Making the best out of the little I have.

going for a poo see you in two

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, January 13, 2013, 19:05:46 »

this thread has gone from a discussion about a potentially underage prostitute to a complaint about the catering at the County Ground

good work, TEF

to be fair tho  the results are usually the same , spit it out

If I Don't See You Through  Week, I'll See You Through Window
DMR

« Reply #21 on: Sunday, January 13, 2013, 19:07:55 »

good work, TEF

Since when has 16 been underage for a nosh?

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, January 13, 2013, 19:28:32 »

The food and drink is crap at the county ground. I aint bothered with it for ages now.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, January 13, 2013, 19:28:33 »

Maybe we should get Gordon Ramsey in? Fwiw I think the pies are good, as are the hotdogs. But then I don't expect haute cuisine in a football ground.

It's All Good..............
GoSWINDON

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, January 13, 2013, 19:38:21 »

Maybe we should get Gordon Ramsey in? Fwiw I think the pies are good, as are the hotdogs. But then I don't expect haute cuisine in a football ground.

i agree  , who goes to the football for the food?, you should know what to expect , its expensive and crap . Eat before you get there or eat when you leave. You aren't gonna die in 90 mins from starvation. 

DMR

« Reply #25 on: Sunday, January 13, 2013, 19:38:35 »

Fuck me I agree with Herthab.

People who complain about the calibre of the grub in a football stadium deserve to be put down. What do you expect?
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, January 13, 2013, 19:43:40 »

People who complain about the calibre of the grub in a football stadium deserve to be put down. What do you expect?

What you pay for....and it at least to be warm...why should it be different because you are at football.

Dont talk wet.....fuck me if you are paying good money then it should be half decent...at Swindon it is shit.
How hard is it to get some pies in and warm them up and make a cuppa coffee for fucks sake.
GoSWINDON

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, January 13, 2013, 19:46:50 »

What you pay for....and it at least to be warm...why should it be different because you are at football.

Dont talk wet.....fuck me if you are paying good money then it should be half decent...at Swindon it is shit.
How hard is it to get some pies in and warm them up and make a cuppa coffee for fucks sake.

it is expensive and SHOULD be worth the money , but it isnt and you are not forced to buy it . Eat elsewhere mate

Personally think it does the trick when necessary . Whenever i have had something (which is rare ) I cant complain
« Last Edit: Sunday, January 13, 2013, 19:49:30 by GoSWINDON » Logged

leefer

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, January 13, 2013, 19:50:34 »

it is expensive and SHOULD be worth the money , but it isnt and you are not forced to buy it . Eat elsewhere mate

I do.

supermarioTV
"about as funny as AIDS"

Forum Heavyweight

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, January 13, 2013, 19:55:19 »

Even in jest telling me I should be 'put down' for wanting to improve the catering at a place I go to 9 months of the year, every year for many years of life makes you sound like a bit of a horrible fucker, could you please apologise as I'm a bit upset tbh.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: